Use your iPhone or iPad to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Mobile Pay app turns your iOS device into a credit card transaction terminal. Whether your business is always on the move or you need an extra checkout to cut lines in-store, Mobile Pay has the tools you need to support and grow your business.
Mobile Pay is one of the first EMV-enabled and -capable mPOS solutions to be released in the U.S., offering chip card transaction support* and EMV payment acceptance for merchants aiming to avoid liability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Process EMV® Credit / Debit Chip Cards and Credit / Debit Signature cards* - Via an Intuitive user interface
• Web Terminal - Accept mail or telephone order payments on a mobile device or via a personal computer
• Digital Invoices - Deliver invoices via SMS or email to customers who can pay from a mobile device or desktop computer anywhere
• Recurring Billing - Setup subscriptions and schedule recurring payments
• Cloud-based Inventory and Reports - Create inventory lists and manage sales reports from any device
• Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email
• Transaction History - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• Cash and Check Sales - Accept and track cash and check transactions
• Easy Transaction Management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more
• Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal on any device
• Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements
• 2 Factor Authentication - Secure your account with 2FA via SMS or emailed short codes
• EMV® Certified - Certified by the major card brands for EMV® card acceptance
• Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call 866.716.0521
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1. A Global Payments Merchant account (new or existing) *
2. A Phone or tablet with data (service) plan or WIFI access
3. The Mobile Pay app
4. Mobile Pay EMV® chip card reader*
* Contact Global Payments for information on supported peripherals.
EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.
- Support for pay now and multi-tender invoices
- Enhanced analytics
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT UpDATE TO CURRENT VERSION!
This has always been a terrible app from the actual reader that is a once it needs charged it breaks to the app that they try and make more intuitive but end up screwing it up even worse. So for the past 6 month I've only been able to hand key in every card but since the update the app crashes when it asks me for a my phone number and email "to make it more safe" not to mention they made the interface really small so it's really hard to see the numbers I just keyed in. Thank god we are switching to another company in a few weeks. Don't count on the sales rep for any real help... Our rep has been terrible. Hence the reason we are leaving for another card reader.
Not working at all keeps saying failed to connect to server although I have full bars and also when I try to change password it says cannot retrieve security questions feel like I wasted my money and got ripped off
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apriva Systems, LLC
- 68.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017 Apriva LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.