* One low price! Everything included. No ongoing subscriptions or surprise charges. Total privacy.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
HeartWatch connects beautifully with the Eclipse Yourself and AutoSleep apps, our premier sleep, activity, recovery and readiness monitoring apps.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
Various fixes and maintenance.
Refer to our Whats New page for more detail: https://heartwatch.tantsissa.com/faq/whats-new
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us 5 stars on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app to monitor and manage your health
I have myalgic encephalitis (ME/CFS) and finally decided to get an Apple Watch to manage my crashes and hopefully avoid them. At first I was disappointed by the limited functionality of the default Apple health app that showed my stats and couldn’t set a notifications for high heart rate when I was moving around (Apple default setup only allows this if you’ve been inactive for 10 mins - so it’s of almost no use for people like me who have to monitor a high heart rate at all times, including when I’m moving around). Anyway I googled for help (surely apple couldn’t have been so short sighted, right?!) and even an Apple expert recommended this app. I tried it and it’s the single best thing that makes my Apple Watch extraordinary useful. For those who aren’t sick, this app is still incredible, maybe even more so because you can take advantage of all the other stats it offers for physical activity and wellness. The amount of data you can see, track and download is truly extraordinary.
Kudos to the developer for a thoughtful, big data app that can change your life. I can’t thank you enough for what you produced.
And shame on Apple for not offering more functionality in their default apps.
Developer Response ,
Amazing! Thank you so much for a fantastic review, we are extremely happy to hear that HeartWatch is helping so much with your heart monitoring. Wishing you all the best.
Great during COVID recovery
I contracted COVID in March when there was no medical support. This app is great for long haulers like me who have to treat themselves and even for ones who are getting some medical support. One of my biggest problems was/is my heart so I bought an Apple Watch in July to help monitor my heart rate. This app has been key to helping me manage my POTS symptoms. It helps me monitor trends and has allowed me to create my own physical therapy. One thing I love is the ability to write notes so I can go back to see what I was or wasn’t doing when I notice an improvement or decline in my health.
It has definitely helped me manage my POTS. The only thing I wish it did, which would be key to helping people with POTS, is to have an alarm when heart rate gets too high while “exercising”. My heart rate can easily jump over a hundred opening a door or washing a dish. In order to help my heart, I need to lay down immediately when this happens but I don’t always notice it. I have to set my watch to ‘other exercise’ in order to monitor my heart rate while doing everyday things. It would be super helpful to have an alarm when it gets over a specified rate so I know to immediately lay down. Currently, i have to constantly be staring at my watch. With COVID cases on the rise there will be more and more people diagnosed with POTS who could benefit from that feature.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for sharing an amazing review. You can set workout haptic alerts for your heart rate while exercising directly from your Watch when in the workouts. So we can assist more and provide you with some instructions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support link in the app. Look forward to hearing from you.
This app is pretty good but take the stats with a grain of salt. It often contradicts other health data including its own because it really can’t differentiate “Daily BPM” and “Sedentary BPM.” Mine are always the same even though I exercise 30+ mins and stay active every day so I’m not sedentary 24-7 but my resting and daily rates are the same? Ok. The health data I get from Apple Health app are vastly different. Resting BPM is usually 57-60 and it gives me a view of my heart rate throughout the day and specific workouts. I do like that HeartWatch breaks down my specific categories like “fat burn” “high intensity” etc. Overall they really need to push some updates and figure out their algorithms better but it’s still nice to have and use to get a big picture of overall health but I certainly wouldn’t put all my faith into this app. I’m very active so naturally my heart rate is rather high on average because i’m always moving and I have a 2 year old who keeps me busy so it basically says my resting heart rate is like 80-90(very bad) when really it’s 60 or less (very good). This can be misleading and maybe ever cause some people anxiety or warrant an expensive cardiologist appointment for little to no reason. I mean see one obviously if you think you need to but don’t do it just cuz HeartWatch shows you some funky heart rate data.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 75.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 4.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Tantsissa Holdings Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.