• Featured on TechCrunch, Slate, and “5 Apps We Love Right Now” on the App Store
HiHello lets you curate multiple digital business cards and share your contact details faster than you can say, “Sorry, I forgot my business card!”
Ah, business cards. Why is it that in the age of super computers in our pockets and self-driving cars on the road, the most common way of exchanging contact information is still giving each other a piece of a dead tree? And when you need a business card, it’s never on you.
It’s time to bring contact exchange into the future.
With HiHello you’ll never be without your cards again. Digitally share your information so that people have it where they need it - in their phone.
With HiHello, you can:
• Create multiple cards with different information on them, suitable for sharing in the different contexts you meet people. Have one for work, one for friends, even one for your dog!
• Share your card using a secure code. No app required to receive!
• Alternatively, send your card using email or a text message, without even exposing the email or phone number tied to your phone.
• Access the right card the moment you need it. With the lock screen widget and Siri, your cards are never more than just one swipe or voice command away!
Lastly, your information is yours-- only the people you share with will receive your details, and we won't sell your data.
To use HiHello, you'll need to create a quick account using your email. This ensures your data won't be lost if you lose your phone!
HiHello is made with love in Palo Alto, California. Try HiHello and tell us what you think by sending feedback from Settings!
Hi, hello! We have so many new features we’re excited to share with you:
• We’ve fixed a bug preventing users from signing in with Twitter. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any issues!
• Logos! Add a logo to your card to show it off every time you share
• Facebook and Twitter log in: Create an account and log in using your preferred account!
• Introducing the HiHello scanner! Try scanning code from web using hihello.me/qr
• Have you tried exchanging from web? When you share your card, receivers now have the option to send info back to you by tapping “Exchange and save”
We love working on the features you want! What would you like to see next? Let us know by sending feedback from the Settings tab!
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting concept and fantastic execution
I got a chance to check out this app after seeing some folks talk about it on Twitter. The setup wizard was really well done, the color palate is nice, and the UI is clean and friendly. It’s simple in a way that denotes how well thought out every detail was. Really interested to see what ideas they have next.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! I hope you have had a chance to further explore HiHello as there has been recent updates, including the logo feature and the Facebook/Twitter login option! If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com. Thanks for supporting HiHello and giving us a positive review - we appreciate it!
Crashing on iPhone XS Max
I’ve tried rebooting the phone and deleting/reinstalling the app. It opens once and allows me to create cards, but once it closes, it won’t open again (only displays the splash screen). It worked great before the last update.
Support fixed the problem! A truly wonderful app.
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear about that! We've been able to identify what's causing this, and if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the email you used to create your account, we can get your account back up and running. If anyone else is running into the same issue, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know! Thanks!
Loved this. And everyone does
As a college student an entrepreneur I find this app very useful. I love being able to share my personal card or my work card depending on the situation, very convenient. Everyone I ask to scan my card is always surprised —great alternative to business cards when on the go.
Developer Response ,
So glad you are enjoying HiHello! It’s awesome to hear how useful it has been for you. I hope you have had a chance to further explore HiHello and its recent updates, including the logo feature and the Facebook/Twitter login option! If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com. Thanks for supporting HiHello and giving us a positive review - we appreciate it! Keep sharing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.