HOBOconnect is designed to communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to the HOBO® MX data loggers. You can configure and start the data logger, download the recorded data, store and analyze the data. The data can be viewed in both graphical and list formats and also exported and shared to other programs including Numbers, Excel and HOBOware®.
* Wirelessly communicate to the HOBO® MX data loggers
* Internet connection not required to use HOBOconnect
* Set data logger's name, password, logging rate, alarm threshold, start & stop time
* Check logger’s status included memory used and battery life
* Clear audible alarms (for models with this feature)
* Page the data logger
* Manage data files with groups
* Download and view data
* Zoom in and out of the graph with gestures
* Export and Share data as a CSV, TXT, XLSX and HOBO files
Compatible Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX1100 Series Temp/RH/CO2/Light/Analog Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX2001 Water Level data logger
* HOBO® MX100 Temperature data logger
* HOBO® MX2200 Series Water Temp Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX2300 Series Temp/RH/Soil Moisture data loggers
* HOBO® MX2500 Series pH data loggers
* Redesigned UI that improves user experience and streamlines common tasks
* New Connected Device screen that consolidates all logger options in one place
* Improved access to Export and Share feature throughout the app
* Refreshed color scheme for light and dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
Why can’t I delete old data?
This is absurd. I’ve never seen an app that collects data that won’t let you delete any of that data.
I read the data every few days, a months worth at 1 reading per minute. That adds up to a lot of data that I don’t need, want, or will ever use again.
Bricked device - terrible implementation
Got an MX 1101 which looked like it would be a cool device for tracking climate for a piano. First time I ran this software, it found the device and told me there was a firmware update. I clicked OK and the phone transferred about 2% of the update to the device and then lost the connection.
The device is now bricked and there doesn’t seem to be any way to fix it.
Update - even more worse than previous app
There’s no way to select multiple files and email them all simultaneously. Basic functionality that was super easy in HOBO Mobile, but apparently impossible in this. I don’t understand that design choice at all, but this app continues to astonish me in how bad it is compared to the previous offering.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onset Computer Corporation
- 143.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Onset Computer Corporation