HomeDash is the most beautiful and intuitive way to control your HomeKit and Matter devices.
HomeDash is the complete HomeKit solution that supports all important HomeKit functions. The app was developed with a clear focus on a great user experience, stability and performance.
HomeDash provides unique functionalities, like:
· Create nice and appealing dashboards to control your devices in an easier way.
· Great and easy to use user interface - so that you'll find all important functions more quickly.
· Manage scenes conveniently in folders.
· Apply the current settings of a device (e.g. a lightbulb) to one or more other devices of the same kind.
· Capture the current settings of your lights to create new scenes quickly and easily.
· Control all devices of one group simultaneously.
· Activate scenes directly from Spotlight search.
· Replace accessory names with service names (aka Siri-names).
The app has been continuously developed for over 5 years. Even buyers from 5 years ago continue to receive free updates.
· The new weather widget shows the current weather conditions for your location (requires iOS 16 or later).
· You can now easily copy symbols to other accessories and services (requires iOS 16 or later).
· General UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Only app that does what I want!
I was hoping to find a dashboard app that I could view all my home’s climate data in one screen and this does the trick! I have 6 temperature sensors in 3 rooms and one outdoors and I can view temp, humidity, air quality, and pressure all in one screen. It averages data per room of there is redundant data, but you can swipe to see the individual readings.
I knock it down as I think the price is too high or there needs to be a trial period or both. It's a lot to pay to take a chance.
Also I think the UI is substandard. No offense to the developer but it is a bit amateurish. Also I wish the widgets would auto-size or be resizeable. I'm happy with the purchase though.
Not Quite Ready For Primetime
As an avid HomeKit user with over 300 devices I have tried all of the various apps to control HomeKit. I’ve done quite a lot of advanced coding with HomeKit and was drawn to this app based on the reviews and screenshots and I think it’s a good start but there are a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.
A couple annoyances that come to mind is: trying to add battery levels is nonexistent, which begs the question that if the app doesn’t support reporting battery levels then why have that in the app in the first place? Another annoyance is adding device groups, each time you add or remove you get a “resource not found” error constantly.
The layout isn’t very intuitive. Each time you want to add a device you have to scroll not only through your list of devices, but scenes, groups and everything else, making it a laborious process to create a dashboard. Also you have to use pre-defined device widgets rather than having control - such as not showing the device type name, resizing the widget box or behavior.
I think this app has a lot of potential but needs a lot of TLC to realize that potential.
This isn’t new, a lot of early HomeKit apps were not matured enough for daily use but grew into their own eventually, I hope this one does too.
Beautiful app, needs a few more features
This is a fairly expensive app, but is a great way to create custom home automation dashboards. You can create multiple pages with exactly the accessories you want, breaking free from the native Home app’s room-centric approach.
The only thing that I’m a bit disappointed at is the very limited control over the widgets. You cannot size them the way you want but have to pick from “small” or “large”. Also, on the iPad it would be nice to be able to resize the width of certain widgets, but you just get a two-column layout. This will definitely be a 5 star app for me if I can visually customize it more.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 66.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.