Wallflower turns an iPad or iPhone into an interactive control panel on the wall, for everyone to use.
* Wallflower is optimized for running 24/7 on your wall.
* Based on HomeKit: It supports lights, thermostats and ACs, switches, outlets, contact sensors (doors, windows), and sensors for temperature, humidity, air quality, particulate matter, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon dioxide, light intensity, air pressure and noise. And much more!
* The interface is optimized to be looked at from far away. When it is not in use for a while, some elements are hidden and the interface is simplified. Those elements show up again, when you approach the device. When it's dark in the room, Wallflower can turn the display way down.
* All sensor data is drawn into the same graph: Values from multiple sensors are merged intelligently.
* If you want to provide your guest with Home Wifi, provide a convenient button where they can join via QR code.
* Weather is displayed in a compact text form, including weather alerts if there are any. Detailed weather information, including charts, are just a tap away.
* Along with it, you can select calendars to display, so for example your family calendar is always in view for everyone, in the place where everyone looks. This way there is a quick glanceable way to see what's up, even while walking by.
* All issues for your smart home (like empty batteries, network problems, …) are conveniently displayed on the top.
* There is no tracking in the app. And no extra analytics beyond the anonymized basics that the AppStore provides for the users that opted in. There's no invasive 3rd party frameworks either. We don’t want your data, your home is yours, and yours alone.
* Settings are protected against unauthorized tinkering via a passcode or - if your device supports it - with your face or fingerprint. And after a while of not using it, it turns back to the main screen.
* Last, but not least: Wallflower makes a great and very accurate wall clock.
Wallflower requires a subscription to display weather, calendar or run with complex setups. However, you can try the home features without a subscription for one device of each kind (and 2 lights) at the same time. So you can try everything out as long as you want, and if you have a simple setup that might even be all you need!
And if you're not a fan of subscriptions, there is a one-time option to pay for the home features.
- Optimised Thermostats for Fahrenheit Users
- Many small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app but it would be perfect if we could access the cameras and or doorbell video
Developer Response ,
Good news: I’m working on that for 2.1!
Good concept, needs regular updates and a tweak
I searched for just such an app which I would gladly pay $10, a subscription not so much.
A clock yep for a nightstand and preferably a clock that gives way when touched to larger buttons to control scenes or other HomeKit features instead of tiny icons or letters that are a bit hard to locate half asleep or at an angle.
Good concept, maybe somebody will complete it.
Developer Response ,
Version 2 took a long time to develop but is now available. It's a complete rewrite of the app, try it!
Holds a lot of promise
I luv the interface and the big clock. I would like to use this on my nightstand to be able to quickly control my homekit devices; however it currently does not support my Lutron fan’s, although they appear in the app.
Also, the homepods do not appear so I am unable to control their statuses as well.
These would be my prerequisites for a subscription, so let me know if these are doable.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- nxtbgthng GmbH
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 nxtbgthng GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $47.99
- Premium Monthly $7.49
- Home, Sweet Home $64.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.