The HomeTown Gate app provides tools for selling and scanning of tickets from your HomeTown box office. The application includes full point-of-sale (POS) support for both cash and card transactions relating to tickets and products/concessions. Scanning functionality leverages the device's camera to check fans into events, while also supporting searches for lost tickets by name, email address, phone number, or seating location.
* Text, email, or print, receipts for your fans.
* Run reports by user or by event
* Requires a data connection to use; however, this can be 4G/3G, WiFi, or a hotspot.
* Print tickets and receipts to Boca or Star printers via Bluetooth connection and Ethernet Boca printers by Wi-Fi connection.
Powered by HomeTown Ticketing
Thank you for using the HomeTown Gate App! Be sure to turn on your auto-update settings to ensure you always have the latest features as we continue to deliver enhancements and improve the app experience.
In this release:
* Adding HomeTown support contact information directly to the app
* Implementing usability of PAX D190 credit card readers for Bluefin and Payfactory accounts
* UI/UX updates
* Various bug fixes
To continue supporting the newest technologies for our clients, the HomeTown Gate app now requires at least iOS/iPadOS 12.2.
Ratings and Reviews
Better bring a backup battery
If you are using this app for your group, association, school, etc. you better have battery chargers on hand. This app drains your battery so fast! It may be okay for a smaller event that doesn’t have a constant line because you can close the app during slow periods. However, if you are working an event that has a continuous line for a longer period of time, you are going to drain your battery FAST using this app. The app also locks up a lot! Not good ever, but when you are trying to move people through the gate fast and efficiently, especially when you have long lines, it really slows the lines down. No one is happy when the line isn’t moving. One feature on this app that I do like better than the My Events app that we used last year is the ability to scan multiple tickets on one phone fast, which is a greater benefit to the ticket holder than the person scanning. However, it does help move the line along a bit but not enough to offset all the times the app locks up and slow the lines down. I also like that it scans from a foot or more away. That make folks a lot more comfortable since I don’t need to be right in their face to scan their tickets.
Fully charged phone didn’t last barely 2 hours. This app drains your battery. Additionally - cannot log on into some phones so parents weren’t able to help check in folks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 HomeTown Ticketing, Inc. All rights reserved.