The HondaLink® app has added new and exciting remote control features like Remote Engine Start, Remote Door Lock/Unlock, and Find My Car, available for 2018+ Odyssey Touring, 2018+ Accord Touring, 2019 Insight Touring, 2019 Pilot* and Passport* Touring/Elite vehicles. Battery charge monitoring and control is now available for Clarity Plug-in Hybrid vehicles.
*Remote Engine Start is currently not applicable for 2019 Pilot and Passport Touring/Elite vehicles.
Use HondaLink® with compatible Honda vehicles to access features, such as scheduling service appointments, roadside assistance, and more. Read below to find out which features you can use in your Honda today.
• Send to Car is available in the enhanced Places tool, which allows you to search and send a destination from your smartphone to your compatible Honda vehicle (Available in 2016+ Pilot, Civic, Accord, 2017+ Ridgeline, CR-V, 2018+ Odyssey, Clarity, Fit, and 2019 Insight, HR-V, Passport equipped with GPS Navigation).
• Find your assigned dealer, schedule your next service, contact them, and get directions
• View or modify your service appointments made via your HondaLink® App
• Access the Bluetooth® Connection Guide to help with the pairing of your phone (The 2016+ Accord, Civic, Pilot, 2017+ Ridgeline, CR-V, 2018 Odyssey, Clarity, Fit, 2019+ Insight, HR-V, Passport equipped with HondaLink® require Bluetooth® to enable HondaLink® in your display audio screen).
• Access the Cable Connection Guide for models requiring a HDMI cable connector to access features through the display audio screen (2014-15 Civic, 2015-2017 Fit, CR-V, 2016-2018 HR-V, and 2016 CR-Z equipped with HondaLink® require the HondaLink® Cable Kit)
• Link to the Official Honda Owners site for access to Owner’s Manuals, Technology Guides and more
• View Frequently Asked Questions from Honda owners like you
• Easily access and call Customer Service
• Quickly contact Roadside Assistance
• The HondaLink® app also works as a standalone app on your smartphone for use anywhere, anytime when you are not in the car
• Some services require use of GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. In addition, by utilizing GPS based services, you will share your vehicle’s location with American Honda and its service providers, though that information will not be used for marketing purposes or shared with unaffiliated third parties.
• Remote commands are now immediately accessible upon opening the app.
• Improved reliability of remote commands.
• Minor bug fixes and UX enhancements.
To learn more about what HondaLink features are supported for your vehicle visit hondalink.honda.com/#/compatibility.
If you are having trouble with the HondaLink app please file a ticket in the app by going to Support - Customer Support - Customer Feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- 124.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2013 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.