Total control of your hot tub, remotely. Change the lights, activate the jets, check the temperature from anywhere, adjust the Onzen and Ozone, power management, lock the controls, read the hot tub instruction manual, whatever!
Arctic Spas brand hot tub equipped with Global Components brand controls.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall downgrade in functionality compared to prior app
I have worked in software for 20+ years. The older version of this app had more to offer. I get that there’s a nice looking superhero mascot in there now, but this is just eye candy with reduced functionality. One of the most important functions in the prior version of the application was the ability to tweak what you considered high or low ph / chlorine levels based on your preference or against your own empirical testing. That functionality seems to have been removed or put in a place that is not easily found which makes this app pretty much useless to me unless i want to turn on pumps. building an IOT type application just isn’t that hard these days. I really hope that they are planning to release some more features and soon.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we appreciate your patience and thank you for your feedback. Please note that we have released a new update for the App. Please update with new App Update iOS 4.3.1(35) & Android 4.3.4(95) from the App Store if your device did not automatically update. Some notable issues have been resolved, including the ability to set the sanitization levels to Low, Mid or High. Thank you for choosing Arctic Spas!
Pros: easy to use when it works.
Cons: hardly ever works. Will work for a day, then won’t connect the next. All internet connectivity is confirmed but it won’t authorize when logging in from the app. First it says it can’t authorize. Then if you try to reconnect, a blank interface will appear. The suggested solution is to power down then restart the tub. Will work for a day then won’t connect soon after. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Need more notification options
I think this app is super useful in monitoring my tub. There are a few areas where it would be great if you could improve in future updates.
1. Notifications, I have never had a notification actually come through. I don’t know exactly why that is, but something isn’t right. And yes, all my settings are set so that they should be coming through.
2. Once you guys figure out notifications, It would be great to have more options for them. I’d like to know whenever my tub is anything other than all green for the pH and Cl levels.
3. Connectivity, the app loses communication with the spa super often, there has got to be a better way to stay connected. Or at least have it ping the tub every so often to see if anything changed on the monitors.
All that being said, I think this is a great app and a great hot tub!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Global Spa Components
- 67.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Global Spa Components
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.