Get the parenting guidance you want from actual experts and also track your child’s day-to-day to learn their natural habits. Built from the ground up by parents for parents of young children. Huckleberry understands that each family is unique and a one size fits all approach does not work.
Whether you’re building up good sleep habits for your newborn, transitioning your infant into a crib, dealing with a sleep regression for your toddler or simply want to know the best time to put your child down for a nap, Huckleberry has you covered. Using AI and an all star team of sleep experts, personalized analysis and sleep guidance can be accessible to more people around the world. Get all of the expertise and personalized step-by-step guidance of a traditional sleep consultant with the convenience of an app.
WHY PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY…
• Access to guidance from pediatric sleep experts at the palm of your hands
• Sleep analysis and detailed, personalized sleep plans for your child at a fraction of the cost of traditional sleep consultants
• SweetSpot®: The world’s first real-time predictive algorithm that lets you know when your child will be tired – but not over tired; it’s sanity-saving, tantrum-reducing and adapts as your child grows
• Helps manage your child’s schedule effectively -- no more overtired or hungry babies
• Single tap logging makes it easy to use – even if you only have one hand available
• Daily charts, stats and summary to monitor your child and baby daily habits
• Supports profiles for multiple children and synchronizes across devices
• Low light ‘night mode’ option
• Tracking categories can be turned on and off
- Color-coded day and night sleep for easy schedule recognition
- SweetSpot: predictions of the next optimal time to sleep
- Simple, yet detailed feeding tracker for breastfeeding, bottle, or solids
- Makes nursing more comfortable with the breastfeeding timer
• Diapers: Diaper changing tracker makes it easy to log your baby’s output
• Medication: Set reminders for when to give your child their medication
• Growth: Keep track of your little one throughout their development milestones
• Temperature: Visual temperature tracker for an easy swipe up or down to record temperature
HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM - PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS FROM EXPERT
• Comprehensive analysis by our team of pediatric sleep experts and proprietary algorithms
• Tailored sleep schedule(s) taking into account your child’s sleep needs and time constraints
• Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our pediatric sleep experts. We won’t tell you to “just cry it out” or “lay your child down drowsy but awake.”
• Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
• Ongoing recommendations based on your child’s changing needs
Huckleberry offers a simple $14.99 per month auto-renewing membership. It covers one child’s assessment per month, and may be cancelled anytime.
**This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Membership automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term (monthly or annual) and same price. Memberships may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
FIND OUT MORE
Learn more at www.huckleberrysleep.com
Join us at www.facebook.com/huckleberrysleep
See us at www.instagram.com/huckleberrysleep
- New tracking categories: growth, medications, temperature
- We re-introduced the scrolling list of session details below the calendar chart
- Slight changes to colors to improve contrast between different types
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app all moms need!
I cannot even begin to tell you how AMAZING this app is. I have a 10 month old who since 4 months old has had nights where he slept 8 & 9 hours 2 nights back to back only to be followed by 2 weeks of sleeping in 4 hour chunks. Lately, for the past 2 months he would usually wake up 1 time around 3, 4, or 5 am and then wake up for the day at 6 or 7 am. I was tired, exhausted and did NOT know what else to try. I had given up thinking I would finally have a baby that slept through the night and had myself given up on the fact that I would ever sleep 8 hours again. But then a friend recommended me Huckleberry, she said she was using it with her 10 month old baby and it was working wonders. Her baby was napping perfectly and she wasn’t having bad nights anymore. I thought I’d give it a try but I wasn’t too convinced since I had tried a lot of things before only to be disappointed. I’ve been using the app for 15 days now. He’s slept through the night 11 of those nights; the 4 nights he woke up we’re during the first week. I’ve also noticed a change in his naps for the better, he’s been napping for longer period of times. Before he would nap 45 minutes usually. Now he naps for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I HIGHLY recommend this app to all the moms who are having trouble with their babies/kids in the sleeping department.
This app is incredible. It can be really hard to find a good sleep routine for a baby and everyone seems to have an opinion on what to do or not do and it ends up being very confusing. This app lets you identify your own goals and then sets a plan customized to your goals and preferences instead of forcing you to do something you don’t think will be right for your family. The app is very user friendly and I haven’t encountered any bugs. A friend told he about the app and she waited rather than paid for the advice because she wasn’t sure if it would be worth the money, and after I spoke to her and got the app, I paid for the quicker response and it was worth EVERY PENNY. Within days of using the tips we say improvement, with my six month old going from a horrible regression of 10 wakenings a night to two or three (which I customized as being ok for me, but I’m sure you can say no to that if that’s your preference). Love, love, LOVE HUCKLEBERRY!
Nap time has returned!! 🙌🏻
Thank the lawd for the good people at the Huckleberry Sleep app/Baby Sleep Science. My husband and I used their services via this app twice-at roughly 12 mos and 18 mos for our little guy, who had always been a decent night sleeper and TERRIBLE napper. That said, I wish I’d had the app earlier on, when I started to structure nap times around 7-8 months. I’m a SAHM and while I have a background in early childhood ed, I was not prepared for how much confusion and self-doubt could come along with ensuring proper sleep habits for my son. Huckleberry was a lifesaver-we charted sleep patterns for about 7-10 days each time, answered some really thorough and thought provoking questions and were rewarded with a detailed, cohesive plan for remediating our son’s disordered nap patterns. As I write this, my almost 19 month old is cozy and snoozing for his afternoon nap which now averages 2 hours a day. Sweet sweet rest time for mama!
In short, I HIGHLY recommend this app for all parents!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, which was a delight to read and so relatable. In spite of all the background education and reading one does, babies throw their parents for a loop! They don't always sleep when they're tired, and they don't always just "grow out of it" (or take years to do so, when a few changes can make better sleep happen much sooner), right? We're happy you found us, and we're here for you through any developmental leaps and changes.
- Huckleberry Labs Inc.
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Huckleberry Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Expedited Service $19.99
- Annual Subscription $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.