The hallmark tool of the Count the Kicks public health campaign empowers expectant parents to track their babies’ movements daily in the third trimester of pregnancy. Research shows a change in fetal movement can be the earliest and sometimes only indication that a baby is in distress in utero.
Count the Kicks app features include:
• The ability to download and send kick counting data directly from the app
• Available in 10 languages: Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, and Vietnamese
• "Baby save" stories within the app and the ability for users to submit a baby save story directly from the app
• The ability to share kick session results directly on the users' social media page
• Login via social media or accounts such as Google or Microsoft
• Daily interactive and educational messages that appear after a kick session has been saved
• An optional finish survey for users to inform us of their experience using the app and the outcome of their pregnancy
• Notifications to remind users to count kicks, and reminders set for 24/48/72 hours and one week since last kick session
Ratings and Reviews
My first child, Wyatt, passed away 8 days after birth. I noticed he stopped kicking when in the womb and went into the doctors office for a non-stress test at 37 weeks. I had an emergency c section because the doctors noticed his heart rate was very low. Unfortunately that didn’t save his life. He survived for 8 days before passing. I am now pregnant with my 2nd child and this app has been really helpful in keeping track of time and the number of kicks. It has relieved a lot of stress.
I’m currently pregnant with my first baby. Almost 30 weeks and this app has been helping me stay on track keeping up with my baby’s kick count. I love that it has reminders and it gives an average timing. I highly recommended it to all mommies with babies on the way!
Very delayed upon opening
This app works well for counting kicks and is simple to use. However, it's very annoying that it takes several several seconds to load upon opening app and after hitting the "Start Counting" button. My baby moves quickly so often times she's already kicked 3-4 times before the app even gets to the foot symbol for counting each kick. Sometimes I've also found I have to click the foot symbol a few times before it actually registers that I hit it. This kind of app shouldn't have that much lag time.
- Healthy Birth Day, Inc.
- 53.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Healthy Birth Day, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.