Hunting Points app is a hunt tool app suitable for every hunter and outdoorsman. This hunting app enables you to save and find your favourite hunting, fishing, trail camera, tree stand spots and hunting areas. Recording tracks, trails and marking points on the way has never been so easy.
Get easy access to land boundaries and property lines across United States. You can also check landowner name and address information as well as other available parcel data and acreage. Parcel lines are also available for New Zealand and partially for Canada.
Create a trophy room and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, species). Weather and solunar (sun & moon) information are added automatically.
PROPERTY LINES, LAND OWNERSHIP & PARCEL DATA
• View private and public land boundaries and property lines
• Search for landowner name and other parcel data
• Property lines coverage for United States, Canada and New Zealand
• Save hunting locations, hotspots, waypoints
• Record tracks
• Draw tracks, trails and hunting areas
• Find saved locations with GPS navigation system
• Measure distances and areas
• Offline maps with terrain, satellite, topo and night mode for use when you are out of internet coverage
• Current weather conditions, 7-day and hourly forecast
• Hourly wind forecast
• Severe weather alerts
• Hourly deer activity forecast
• Feeding times (major and minor times)
• Best hunting times
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Sun positions
• Moonrise and moonset times
• Moon positions
• Moon phases
• Moon guide
• Save catches and create trophy room of your favourite species (White-tailed deer, Turkey, Pheasant, Mule deer, Elk, Moose, Mallard duck, Canada goose, Rabbit)
• Check weather and solunar conditions for each catch
• Add gear
• Share catch photos
• Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
• Share your locations with friends
Note: App uses your location for navigation, path recording and weather forecast. Continued use of GPS running in the background when navigating or recording paths can dramatically decrease battery life.
The download and usage of Hunting Points app is free of charge. Upgrade to Premium version is available on a yearly or / and monthly subscription basis (price may vary between locations). Should you choose to upgrade to Premium version, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Fixed issues when tapping on different parcels
- Premium user can download much more offline maps than before
- Show or hide location/track/area markers on the map
- Map zoom buttons toggle switch and Map Search button toggle switch moved to Settings > Maps
- Import coordinates from text or if you dont know which coordinate format (you can enter or paste text in the Add location screen)
- Minor fixes and changes
Thanks for using Hunting Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Send us an email for suggestions and possibly rate & review the app on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Hunting points : GPS
I purchased the app and was relatively pleased with the use of marking points. HOWEVER, when I was comparing the maps on this app to the ONHUNT app on my brothers phone, I realized that this app’s satellite pictures of terrain are at least 5 years out of date. Clear cuts in the woods of Wisconsin are now filled with aspen and scrub oak. Trails exist that are not on the satellite pictures and vice versa. The pinned markers will get you to point A from B and back as your “body” does move like a vehicle on google maps. I confirmed the satellite pictures when I got home, in ND, for being outdated as I zoomed in on my property and it has trees that are gone, and my vehicle that I haven’t owned for at least 4 years. If it was updated to present I would give it a 5 star rating. However, as it stands, only a 3star. One last plus, you do get the whole US as near as I can tell ( haven’t checked everywhere) unlike other apps that you purchase per state or pay a high amount for all 50. That could bring up the rating if ones doesn’t care about satellite being current.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We just released a new update that includes new satellite map type with much recent imagery. Please try it out and let us know.
Better than any other
I have used this app for the last month with and without the pro version and I will say that hunting points is better than any other app I have used. This app also took the power of 6 apps from my phone and rolled it into one amazing app. I am now a lifetime pro subscriber! GPS is accurate within fewer ft than my Garmin. It’s super easy to add waypoints for game sightings, feeders, blinds, stands, tracks. You name it this apps got it. The wind, solar/lunar calendar, weather, all spot on and fabulous. The only thing I would love to see that would make this app perfect is weather notifications based on location, for inclement weather, lighting strike advisory, or rainfall alerts. If this app had those I’d say watch out to OnX cause they’d be losing an awful lot of business to this app. 10 stars across the board!
Very cool BUT
I would like to share a link that brings my hunting partners directly to the App and places the location on their map...not just the generic coordinates. If we all have the app we can all share locations and save each other’s without any fuss.
You could almost make this a social app for local hunt groups.
Lots of functionality for free so I’m still giving 5 stars.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fishing Points d.o.o.
- 62 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Fishing Points
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $5.99
- Yearly Premium $29.99
- Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.