With its start in 1999, HuskyTHON at the University of Connecticut has grown into the largest student-run philanthropy in New England. Fundraising events are held year round, which culminates into an 18-hour dance marathon. Over 2,000 participants and 50 patient families from Connecticut Children's dance the night away, waiting for the total reveal in the final hour. In 2016, HuskyTHON raised over $716,000, and Connecticut Children's named the hospital's newest addition in honor of HuskyTHON's success: the HuskyTHON Center of Procedural Excellence, which opened last spring. HuskyTHON is a part of Miracle Network Dance Marathons, which is a network of over 350 dance marathons at universities nationwide benefiting their local Children's Miracle Network hospital.
HuskyTHON 2021 is on!
- Adding ability to view Events from calendar directly
- Adding ability to register and donate directly in the app
- Updating service URL to use secure connection
- Updating framework to ensure the most stable user experience
- Fixing issues related to viewing external links
- Addressing some UI issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.