Complimentary Injury Screens
Complimentary injury screenings are evaluations performed by a Licensed Physical Therapist (PT) or Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in our physical therapy clinic as a means to help our patients determine what is the best treatment solution for non-emergency conditions. An IBJI clinician will explain the extent of the injury and educate the patient on an appropriate treatment protocol.
OrthoAccess is a walk-in clinic designed to quickly and affordably treat simple fractures, sprains, strains, work and sports injuries and more. Staffed by certified IBJI orthopedic specialists and supported by advanced diagnostic technology. Specific IBJI OrthoAccess clinics are even open on weekends!
Stop by an OrthoAccess Clinic when…
* Your Little Leaguer crashes into home and hurts his elbow
* You slip and fall at work
* Your weekend warrior tears a hamstring
* Your ankle twists on the way out the door
* You fall off the bike and something breaks
* Be seen without an appointment
* Be seen same day and in significantly less time compared to an ER visit
* Get great care from IBJI orthopedic specialists
* Have onsite access to advanced diagnostic technology and services
* Receive treatment in an environment that’s calm, family-friendly and professional
* Save up to 80% compared to the cost of an ER visit
Thank you for using IBJI Sports Access. This version includes the option to request a Sports Performance Screen. New IBJI locations included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had an appointment scheduled within minutes of downloading the app, and was seen the following morning!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.