Connect and sync to your IBM Verse cloud account or on premises IBM Notes Traveler Server with the new IBM Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! IBM Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
• Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
• Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
• Search your inbox online or offline.
• Easy to use message threading.
• Read and send encrypted messages.
• Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
• Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
• An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
• A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
• Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
• Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
• Contact them directly in a single tap.
• New in 9.2.4, you can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, IBM Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. IBM Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The IBM Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for IBM Verse or IBM Notes Traveler Server 126.96.36.199 or later. Before using IBM Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal IBM or IBM Business Partner support channel.
• Updated MaaS360 SDK
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No longer receiving notifications
After the latest update, I no longer receive notifications when new mail arrives. I find myself constantly being surprised by a large number of new messages that have suddenly appeared from nowhere.
I can't stress enough my level of annoyance with this app. It constantly crashes or has some stupid thing wrong with it. Every update fixes one problem but seems to cause at least one new issue. I only wish my company could find a way out of the Lotus environment to something more mainstream so I wouldn't have to deal with this goofy app anymore.
App Stops Working When You Try to Open Truncated Messages
I have had to delete and redownload this app five times because it stops opening up and will not work. This time, it stopped working because I tried to open a truncated email. My bad. Just trying to check what the email said which is the most basic function of an email app. It is a lot of trouble to redownload this app too because I have to put in my company’s server information again. I wish they would improve this app and fix these bugs!
Verse is Worst
I wanted to see if developers made any improvements on how fast the mail & calendar sync works. Its still as worst as it was before, perhaps even more lag.
I had created an entry in Lotus Notes calendar yesterday 9pm. This morning I wanted to move the meeting to next day so I thought of doing thru phone app. Well, the entry wasn’t there in Verse phone app calendar at all.
I kept it on to see how long it takes to sync it and I waited over 2+ minutes but nothing showed up. Then I looked at default calendar app and it was there.
I don’t understand why they haven’t gotten rid off the Verse completely. Most folks I know in my group/dept hates it. Why can’t company come up with better alternatives and practice what they preach to customers.
- HCL America
- 85.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2014, 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.