Connect and sync to your on premises Traveler Server with the HCL Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! HCL Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
• Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
• Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
• Search your inbox online or offline.
• Easy to use message threading.
• Read and send encrypted messages.
• Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
• Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
• An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
• A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
• Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
• Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
• Contact them directly in a single tap.
• You can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, HCL Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. HCL Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The HCL Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for HCL Verse or Traveler Server 220.127.116.11 or later. Before using HCL Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal HCL or HCL Business Partner support channel.
Remove support for iOS12
Fixes for login issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this product for work email. However there needs to be some type of notification and sound when an email is received. All of my app notifications for the app is turned on as well. I still have to manually check to see if I have received an email by manually refreshing the app.
Does what it needs to!
This app has simple interface and does what it needs to to for work calendar and email. One enhancement comes to mind on the UI - could you add dark mode support? The app would actually look better and it would enhance the UI. The way it is there is way too much white space and it can be hard on the eyes.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. For product enhancement and feature requests kindly file an idea via this link - https://domino-ideas.hcltechsw.com/ideas?project=VRSIOS
Had to delete and start over twice in the last month!
The app stops syncing! The only fix is to delete the application and start over... then wait forever for it to download all my saved or stored reference emails...
- HCL America
- 75.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright HCL Technologies. 2013, 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.