Connect and sync to your IBM Connections cloud account or on premises Traveler Server with the HCL Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! HCL Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
• Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
• Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
• Search your inbox online or offline.
• Easy to use message threading.
• Read and send encrypted messages.
• Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
• Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
• An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
• A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
• Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
• Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
• Contact them directly in a single tap.
• You can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, HCL Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. HCL Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The HCL Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for HCL Verse or Traveler Server 184.108.40.206 or later. Before using HCL Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal HCL or HCL Business Partner support channel.
- OS13 Support
- Updated MobileIron SDK
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of work. It takes forever to sync. Folders never updates. New mails takes 15 minutes to arrive. You don’t receive notifications if u don't open the app for a day. Emails sometimes wont send out. You have to clear cookies and cache after every few days to improve app speed. The app is useful and has great potential but needs a lot of updates to make it work.
Slow and unreliable
App bogs down and takes forever to get email at times. Really need to get the bugs worked out on this.
Latest update simply does not work.
I had to delete the app and its data and download it again. After that seems to work ok
Developer Response ,
The Verse app has transferred to the HCL Apple account which will require the user to re-enter their password and re-sync of the mail data. See more information about this update here: https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0069584
- HCL America
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright HCL Technologies. 2013, 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.