ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, customizable code notes which integrated into your search, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Add your own custom notes to any code which will appear seamlessly within search results
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" to "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes, with groups to organize them
• Add custom, searchable notes on a per-code basis
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The current 2022 ICD10-CM codes were effective October 1, 2021. The app draws the complete code database directly from the data files available at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the old ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
ICD10 Consult is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to disable ads. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
• Now up-to-date for 2022's codes (effective October 1, 2021)
• Further search improvements
• Full iOS 15 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Stupendous Support. Terrific app.
Within 24 hours of my reporting a bug that caused app to crash, the developer pulled an all nighter and fixed it. I pleaded with the guy to get some sleep but he persevered. I was still able to use the free version so I said I could wait. So my only concern is that if I ever identify a bug again, I’ll feel too guilty to report it. In all seriousness, how can you beat a mission critical program with support like that?
Developer Response ,
My pleasure, Mike! Thanks :)
I have an iPhone 6plus, the app suddenly stopped working, please help! When I go to open the app, the app starts up then immediately closes. I have plenty of space on my phone, just recently updated to the most resent iOS, even tried downloading and reinstalling the app. I loved this app and have been using it for years. Will change to 5 star review if I can get this fixed.
Dependsble and easy
Love having this app. When I don’t have my ICD-10 handy, this comes through in a pinch. It helps to have a basic understanding of codes to begin with, as it may not have the descriptors with it that your big book does… But I wouldn’t want to be without it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 126.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2020 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
- In-App Purchases
- ICD9 Consult 2019 Upgrade $14.99
- ICD10 Consult 2020 Upgrade $14.99
- ICD10 Consult 2021 Pro Upgrade $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.