ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" to "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes, with groups to organize them
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The current 2020 ICD10-CM codes were effective April 1, 2020 and include updates related to COVID-19.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the old ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
ICD10 Consult is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to disable ads. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
• Fixed a crash introduced in the last version when switching screens after certain searches.
• Minor other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stupendous Support. Terrific app.
Within 24 hours of my reporting a bug that caused app to crash, the developer pulled an all nighter and fixed it. I pleaded with the guy to get some sleep but he persevered. I was still able to use the free version so I said I could wait. So my only concern is that if I ever identify a bug again, I’ll feel too guilty to report it. In all seriousness, how can you beat a mission critical program with support like that?
Developer Response ,
My pleasure, Mike! Thanks :)
Dependsble and easy
Love having this app. When I don’t have my ICD-10 handy, this comes through in a pinch. It helps to have a basic understanding of codes to begin with, as it may not have the descriptors with it that your big book does… But I wouldn’t want to be without it.
Great tool. Real time saver.
Very well designed! I really like the ability to look up any diagnosis by name, without the need to search through categories. Much more efficient than going through printed lists.
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 86.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2019 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
- In-App Purchases
- ICD9 Consult 2019 Upgrade $14.99
- ICD10 Consult 2020 Upgrade $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.