(S30/E30/M30) iComfort T-Stat 4+
This app is designed to be used with the Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Thermostat.
The Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 thermostat doesn’t just control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles and to the changing environment to help deliver the ultimate in comfort, energy savings and peace of mind. The Lennox iComfort App allows the user to control their HVAC system from anywhere in the world as though they were standing in front of their own thermostat.
• Adjust and view your house temperature from anywhere in the world
• Edit and view your thermostat schedule
• Smart Away™ Mode* uses the location on your mobile phone to detect when the house is empty and automatically change the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting. When a family member is on the way home it automatically returns the temperature to its regular setting
• Much like a weather report will use a temperature and wind speed to determine a Wind Chill index to indicate the perceived temperature, the iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Feels Like™ Temperature takes into account indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity to make a home feel exactly like the homeowner desires. Therefore, when the thermostat is set to 72 degrees, a home will “Feel Like” 72 degrees year-round
• Allergen Defender on the iComfort S30 and E30 (not in the M30) gives immediate allergy relief by monitoring air quality and pollen levels outside. When high levels of pollutants and allergens are detected, the fan automatically turns on to keep the home’s air clean
• PureAir™ is a whole-home solution that means cleaner air in every room and every breath. It filter out particles, combats germs, and fights odors.
• The thermostat’s advanced warning system predicts problems before they happen and alerts the homeowner
• Safety protection notifies you if your house gets too hot or too cold
• Get alerts, reminders and advanced warnings from your system wherever you are
You must own a Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and/or M30 thermostat to use this app. The Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information go to https://www.lennox.com/products/comfort-controls/thermostats
We truly appreciate your questions and comments. Please keep sending your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or @AskDaveLennox on Twitter
*Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically affect battery life
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great For Us
Our Lennox system, from the bottom up, has been fantastic. The thermostat and this app has a major factor in this. We replaced the old on/off air handler, furnace, and A/C Compressor with a variable speed HVAC system (both the air handler and the compressor have variable speed). This thermostat lets us choose the fan mode and control the humidifier (wintertime) from the app. Also, the A/C compressor is used as a dehumidifier in the summer. You can keep the air constantly filtered (circulating) in a slower speed to minimize temperature gradients between the lower and upper floors during winter and summer months. The thermostat and this app have been very reliable and allows us to control the home climate whether we are at home or away. This has been OUTSTANDING for us.
Lennox S30 virtues
We have had had our Lennox Signature series system for almost six years. The comfort and efficiency it provides has been superb. There have been zero problems and it has seen a wide range of temperatures. From cooling our home for many days above 100 degrees to warming us on multiple days of single-digit temperatures, we couldn’t have asked for better service. Our climate in the Oklahoma City area can be challenging! One of the best features is the S30 thermostat. It is easy to use and it allows several options for controlling our home comfort. It also emails a monthly report of our energy usage! We highly recommend Lennox products and the folks who install and maintain the equipment.
I don’t have to get up to turn up!
We have a split level house. One of the first things I do when I wake up, is turn up the heat. Our thermostat is down two floors (that was decided when I was 30 years younger). Now, I can turn up the heat before I go downstairs and the house is warm. Plus, if no one remembered to turn it down at bedtime, I can do it without running downstairs.
When we leave town, I can turn the heat up 30 mins. before we get home and the house will be cozy when we arrive.
We find it very convenient and efficient.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lennox Industries
- 154.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Lennox International Inc.