This app is designed to be used with the Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Thermostat.
The Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 thermostat doesn’t just control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles and to the changing environment to help deliver the ultimate in comfort, energy savings and peace of mind. The Lennox iComfort App allows the user to control their HVAC system from anywhere in the world as though they were standing in front of their own thermostat.
• Adjust and view your house temperature from anywhere in the world
• Edit and view your thermostat schedule
• Smart Away™ Mode* uses the location on your mobile phone to detect when the house is empty and automatically change the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting. When a family member is on the way home it automatically returns the temperature to its regular setting
• Much like a weather report will use a temperature and wind speed to determine a Wind Chill index to indicate the perceived temperature, the iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Feels Like™ Temperature takes into account indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity to make a home feel exactly like the homeowner desires. Therefore, when the thermostat is set to 72 degrees, a home will “Feel Like” 72 degrees year-round
• Allergen Defender on the iComfort S30 and E30 (not in the M30) gives immediate allergy relief by monitoring air quality and pollen levels outside. When high levels of pollutants and allergens are detected, the fan automatically turns on to keep the home’s air clean
• PureAir™ is a whole-home solution that means cleaner air in every room and every breath. It filter out particles, combats germs, and fights odors.
• The thermostat’s advanced warning system predicts problems before they happen and alerts the homeowner
• Safety protection notifies you if your house gets too hot or too cold
• Get alerts, reminders and advanced warnings from your system wherever you are
You must own a Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and/or M30 thermostat to use this app. The Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information go to https://www.lennox.com/products/comfort-controls/thermostats
We truly appreciate your questions and comments. Please keep sending your suggestions to email@example.com or @AskDaveLennox on Twitter
*Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically affect battery life
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Still needs work
I installed Lennox S30 last year with my XC25s and have seen the app keep having same technical issues all along. Very slow log in and a lot of times won’t pull tstats data and stays in the dead grey screen. Or menu settings that are different on the tstats comparing to the app, it seems like the settings don’t get updated between the two platform. I think Lennox needs to hire developers who are better in developing smoother and more reliable apps. In addition they had some sort of server issues for the past few days and it tells me there could be some security breach that needs Lennox serious attention.
All in all a year or two should be more than enough for the developers to figure bugs out of the systems. I love my S30s and I had Honeywell lyrics in the past and had no problems like what I have with this app.
Not as bad as others say but not great
First - don’t believe all the negative reviews. There is a generate pin option. You just have to scroll down on the menu on the left side to see account. Don’t login from the thermostat. If you did, pick move out to reset login. Next create an account on your computer. Then use the menu on the thermostat to create a pin. Enter that on the web account and it will link your thermostat to your account. Only then should you use the mobile app and log in. You will see the thermostat.
The controls work great and the variable speed is unique. I gave it only a three for two reasons. First because the install was clunky and the UI requiring a scroll down is horrible. Second because there is. It an open API and no way to link this to my SmartThings home. There isn’t even an IFTTT channel. Yes there is an Alexa skill but who cares - I can’t automate stuff like i can as a SmartThings or IFTTT device. There is clearly a way to make one since they had to use some sort of api calls to write the Alexa skill and it stinks that they wont document it and open it up for others to use. It would be a piece of cake to write a SmartThings device driver if they did, and I see little harm to them in doing so. So no more stars from me until that is fixed.
Works very well but have 2 wish list items
Still waiting for portrait mode on the iPad. Very annoying. I look at it sideways but then when I get out of the app it keeps my iPad the wrong way and I have to flip it anyway to get it back. Yet iPhone is portrait mode. What the heck ?Original review:I just purchased my system. I see the previous version had complaints but I think this one works pretty well. I have 2 wish list items. 1)The iPad only shows in landscape. I do not look at my iPad this way so I'm forced to turn it which I do not like. Every other app on the iPad let you turn either way.(btw iPhone shows only in portrait , go figure?).
2) I selected sensor temperature on my thermostat because AccuWeather is not accurate in my town. But when I look in my iPad or iPhone it is showing the AccuWeather instead of the sensor temperature. Why can't they send the sensor temperature with the other information in the thermostat?
- Lennox Industries
- 122.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Lennox International Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.