iCompta is an application that lets you manage your accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts with multiple currencies
- Sort and filter your transactions to make statistics on your income and expense
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Monitor your portfolio
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful reports and charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX, CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 6 on Mac and iCompta 6 on iPhone / iPad using iCloud, Dropbox or local network
- Modify many transactions at once using batch editing or the powerful rules engine
- Professional features : handle taxes, manage clients and make invoices
- Check transactions on your bank statements to avoid mistakes
- Password protection
Support available in English and French.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great simple app
I recently made the switch from PocketMoney, after using it for 10 years, to iCompta. They’re basically the same app but with one huge difference - PocketMoney has gone off the reservation with its aggressive pricing (up to $40 a year, subscription based, otherwise be ready to deal with pesky ads everywhere), while iCompta costs you a one-time $4, ads free. At the rate I was going, that’s 10 years * $40 = $400 just for a simple app that tracks my finances!!! Is that not crazy how much we can save by making the switch? Complete no brainer.
On the app itself - it’s a great app and the reason I stuck with it (or a version of it) for so long. It’s easy to use, intuitive, and gives you useful summary views for tracking expenses. It’s really a super simple yet powerful tool. I’m just so glad that iCompta offers it at this reasonable one-time price unlike others.
I’ve been using version 2 for so many years and decided it was time to upgrade. Following the directions online was easy telling me how to convert everything to version 6. It worked great and all is well. I’ve had a few questions and received a quick response back from support. Great update and great support.
Finally an app that works with iPad, iPhone and Mac!
This is the perfect app for using it across devices — iPad, iPhone and Mac! Love it that I can access at any device. Love that it has a slick scheduler and great reports! Love the ability to import history as well, which includes importing categories as well! Love it! Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © LyricApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.