HomeDash ist the most beautiful and intuitive way to control your HomeKit devices.
HomeDash is the complete HomeKit solution that supports all important HomeKit functions. The app was developed with a clear focus on a great user experience, stability and performance. To convince as many users as possible, we offer you HomeDash for a fair price.
HomeDash is compatible with many HomeKit devices, such as the Philips Hue line, tado°, Ikea Tradfri, Elgato Eve accessories, Netatmo Healthy Home Coach, D-Link Omna 180, Logitech Circle & Parce Plus and many more.
You can easily add new HomeKit devices, create rooms, zones and groups. Save your preferred settings as scenes that can be executed from the App, Siri, the HomeDash widget, your Apple Watch or directly from the iOS Home Screen (only available on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus or newer).
HomeDash provides unique functionalities, like:
· Great and easy to use user interface - so that you'll find all important functions more quickly.
· Manage scenes conveniently in folders
· Apply the current settings of a device (e.g. a lightbulb) to one or more other devices of the same kind.
· Capture the current settings of your lights to create new scenes quickly and easily.
· Control all devices of one group simultaneously.
· Activate scenes directly from Spotlight search.
· Replace accessory names with service names (aka Siri-names).
· Some widgets have been redesigned.
· The dashboard list at the bottom of the screen can now be hidden.
· New option to chose the preferred name for services/accessories which are shown in widgets.
· General UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, great support
Love the concept of the app. Works great most times. Definitely a much more accessible and appealing application than the stock Home app. Previously had issues with the app and the developer reached out quickly to help me out.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org with some details about this bug? (which device, which iOS version, since when it occurs) I would like to look into it.
Not Quite Ready For Primetime
As an avid HomeKit user with over 300 devices I have tried all of the various apps to control HomeKit. I’ve done quite a lot of advanced coding with HomeKit and was drawn to this app based on the reviews and screenshots and I think it’s a good start but there are a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.
A couple annoyances that come to mind is: trying to add battery levels is nonexistent, which begs the question that if the app doesn’t support reporting battery levels then why have that in the app in the first place? Another annoyance is adding device groups, each time you add or remove you get a “resource not found” error constantly.
The layout isn’t very intuitive. Each time you want to add a device you have to scroll not only through your list of devices, but scenes, groups and everything else, making it a laborious process to create a dashboard. Also you have to use pre-defined device widgets rather than having control - such as not showing the device type name, resizing the widget box or behavior.
I think this app has a lot of potential but needs a lot of TLC to realize that potential.
This isn’t new, a lot of early HomeKit apps were not matured enough for daily use but grew into their own eventually, I hope this one does too.
Wonderful App, needs just a bit of polish to be perfect
I’ve been looking for an app to be a “Wall mounted Homekit Controller” and this is the best app available for that purpose, I’ve paid for and tried them all.
There’s two things that I think would make this app perfect:
1) “Full Screen” mode - Get rid of the top and bottom bars, I want this to be a dashboard on my wall, not an app with a bottom bar for configuration
2) Swipe between dashboards, when I walk up to the ipad hosting this, if there is something I want to control that isn’t on my Main dashboard, I don’t want to have to go through the tiny list at the bottom, I want to swipe between the dashboards easily.
Maybe the organization of the tiles could use some polishing, but other than that this app is just basically perfect.
- inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 95.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.