360 Writer is your personal assistant that records and transcribes your meetings, interviews, lectures or phone calls while keeping all the information well organized, easily searchable and shareable with your other apps and people.
Many features, single app.
360 Writer enriches the basic recording function with a set of smart features to transform the recording into a transparent and organized piece of information.
• Unlimited length and number of recordings
• Smooth and easy-to-use design
• Unlimited number of notes, photos or marks anywhere in the recording
• Preview, edit or delete notes with a single tap
• Record and playback in the background
• Highlight important parts of the track while recording or playback
• Import recording from any cloud service - Dropbox, Google Drive...
• Interruption protection - continue recording after answering a phone call
• Auto Save - never lose any recording
• 5 adjustable sampling rates - up to 48 kHz
• 3 different recording formats: M4A, CAF, WAV
• Unlimited recording of phone calls
• Ultimate availability - working on the same network as standard phone calls
• Data protection - use of only top-class & certified technology
• Local US, MEX, UK number (soon also other countries)
• Recording downloaded directly to the app
• Choose Machine or Human Transcription according to your preference
• No hassle – record, transcribe, edit, export – all done in a few clicks
• Unique Smart Editor to perfect your transcript in the app or on the web
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION
• Cutting-edge AI technology
• Short turnaround time (length of recording * 1.25)
• Suitable for clear and high audio quality recordings
- HUMAN TRANSCRIPTION
• Contracted & verified professionals
• Suitable for all kinds of recordings' quality
• Guarantee of high-quality transcript
SHARING & EXPORT
• Export Recording & Notes via Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Email...
• Share Recording & Notes via URL link
• WiFi sharing
• Play or Download using a computer
• Deep search recordings by the title or notes
• Add, delete or rename recording files
• Contact customer service via in-app chat
PRO Version Features
• iCloud sync
• Folder management
• Auto-detect silences - smart algorithm for skipping silences - manual/automatic mode
• Extra sampling rates (32, 44.1, 48 kHz)
Lite Transcription Plan - Transcribe 30 min of audio. Renews monthly. ($4.99)
Basic Transcription Plan - Transcribe 2 hours of audio. Renews monthly. ($10.99)
Pro Transcription Plan - Transcribe 5 hours of audio. Renews monthly. ($24.99)
Weekly Plan - Unlimited call recording for 1 week. ($4.99)
Monthly Plan - Unlimited call recording for 1 month. ($9.99)
Yearly Plan - Unlimited call recording for 1 year. ($89.99)
Price may vary by location. Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
If you like 360 Writer, we would love if you left a great review in the App Store! Just a couple kind words or a simple star rating helps a lot!
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about 360 Writer. Find us online at:
Facebook: 360 Writer
LinkedIn: 360 Writer
Because privacy matters!
- Beautiful new design.
- Bug fixes.
- Improved overall stability.
Thanks for using 360 Writer!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Haven’t used transcription, as to other features:
As to the features besides transcription, which I have not yet tried (but love knowing the option is there and have high hopes), this is by far the best recording tool I’ve ever used. I’m a writer (clearly, I guess?), and I love that I can just tap the bookmark when I have come to an idea which seems particularly important (because I’m also a rambler). Other ones do this, but the clarity of the screen makes it easier, truly, and it doesn’t annoyingly make you press anything else or ask if you want to make a note (although you can!), it just keeps rolling and so do I. Adding pictures had actually come in handy, including those of web pages on my laptop with relevant info. It keeps up with data between my Mac, iPhone , and iPad seamlessly. It’s clean and really just lovely, and although this shouldn’t make a difference, it does. I’m quite affected by atmosphere in general when I’m in creative mode and seeing the sleek lines flow with my voice—surprisingly, there is something quite pleasing about this. I could go on, but will just say that I have tried so many apps like this and, again, this is all I use now. I will update when/if I use the transcription service. Thanks developers!! You guys must have writers on staff. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you very much! It´s immensely uplifting for the whole team to get such feedback. We are glad to see that our app serve you so well and we´ll do our best to keep it that way. If you are interested, let´s get in touch via in-app chat and discuss how we can tune it up to serve you even better.
Almost perfect. But lacking one essential feature.
In a market that is packed with feature-rich but poorly designed apps, this app stands out. It not only packs a punch with incredible features, it is also beautifully designed and a pleasure to use.
My favorite feature is the note-taking functionality. The ability to make notes at various time-stamps (and even attach pictures) is something that truly sets this app apart. It’s what makes this app an excellent choice for journalists, song-writers, students, and more.
I really love this app, and that is why it is incredibly sad for me to have to give it one star. Unfortunately, it lacks one feature that renders it essentially useless to me. That feature is the ability to automatically play a series of recordings. In the current design of the app, once playback of a recording stops it does not automatically begin playing the next recording. I was hoping to use this app for language learning, but without the ability to set a playlist from my language recordings and have it play continuously, I find myself not able to make use of the app. This is truly sad for me.
To the developers, I want to say well-done on a fantastic app. I wish I could say it will work for me. If there is a way for you to add the ability to continuously play a series of recordings, I would be your number one fan and advocate. I truly hope this feature can be added in a subsequent version of the app. Until then, all the best.
Developer Response ,
Dear mdpinckney, thank you for your suggestions. However, we are sorry to see that despite the praise on our work, you awarded us only 1 star because of one feature :( The feature you described is certainly a good idea so we will include it in the next releases. Hopefully, you give us another chance.
If there’s no catch it’s amazing
I’ve only used it once for recording an audio message to send my gf quickly instead of writing how to fix a specific wire problem on the WiFi router, but wow it was amazing. I’ve always wants a good voice to text and vice-versa, I think it’s 5 dollars a mont Well see how it goes. Whatever else comes with the free version besides recording an audio files and sending it its worth it. It’s free and the best User interface and experience hands down. Instant fan until I find something I can’t do that I want to do but can’t and write scathing review. Jk kinda.
but srsly the best free audio app.
- Smart Record s.r.o.
- 154.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Smart Record
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $12.99
- Call Recording: Monthly Plan $9.99
- Call Recording: Yearly Plan $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.