Study and manage your monologues
Soliloquy Pro™ is the perfect monologue finder and manager for students and theatre professionals. Do you need a monologue for auditions for a class? Are you tired of the same overdone monologues that everyone seems to perform over and over? With over 1000 monologues to choose from, you can filter them by age, gender, genre, length, and more to find just the right speech for you.
Soliloquy Pro has the following great features:
• Over 1100 of the best classical monologues from over 250 plays for both men and women
• "Favorite" an unlimited number of your preferred monologues for easy access
• Save an unlimited number of your own monologues in My Library from ANYWHERE!
• Edit monologues in My Library to the length and style you need
• Search monologues by keywords or phrases
• Filter speeches by gender, age, genre, line forms, author, play, century or region
• Use the Memorization Tools and techniques to help learn your monologue faster
• Share monologues with other Soliloquy users
• Switch on Teleprompter Mode to use your device as a teleprompter
• Included guides: How to Choose a Monologue, Audition Tips, Overdone Monologues, and Memorization Techniques
• Print speeches on any AirPrint printer
• Backup your Favorites and Library to iCloud
• Customize the font and adjust the size
• Choose from several color themes for Teleprompter Mode
• Use your Apple Watch to control Teleprompter Mode
NOTE: Due to copyright restrictions, we can't add modern monologues to the app, but you can add any monolgue you want to Soliloquy. Just paste in your favorite monologues to keep them all in one place!
Fixed a few small bugs. Keep your suggestions coming to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Beware nothing modern here
Unless you're auditioning for Shakespeare in the Park or Juilliard School of Acting everything you'll find here is Public Domain so falls in the "classic" category and is useless for the modern actor working in TV and film or contemporary theater. And over 1000 monologues? Maybe but that's misleading cause I didn't see nearly that many when I searched "all" and what I did see was about 20 from Macbeth 20 from Merchant of Venice, 30 from A Mid-Summers Nights Dream etc. I'm not being disparaging against the classics but to say there are monologues from Greek all the way up to "modern theater" is very misleading as the most "modern" play I saw was "The Importance of Being Earnest" and "over 1000" leads you to believe there's a wide variety to choose from. No. There may be over 1000 but they all come from about 20 plays so…
Developer Response ,
There are over 1000 monologues from over 250 plays. All of the monologues are quality speeches chosen from classic plays and organized by gender, century, author, style, length, etc. Please feel free to get in touch with our support team to answer any questions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2014-2021 PlayShakespeare.com. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.