iScanner is a handy scanner app that will turn your iOS device into a powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with the e-sign feature – add your signature to electronic documents with just a few taps.
Easily turn an image to text with the OCR function. Extract text from a scanned document and then edit it as you wish. This powerful text scanner recognizes all popular languages and can even detect multiple languages within one document. The following languages are supported for text recognition: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Korean, Hebrew.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can set up a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra-fast pdf scanner app now!
Advanced PDF Scanner App:
– Scan to high-quality PDF or JPEG
– Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
– Recognize and edit any text from your scans
– Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
– Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
– Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
– Multipage scanning – scan as many pages as you like
– Batch processing mode
– E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
– Cut, copy or paste pages from and to iScanner
– Full-featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
– Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
– Sort documents by name, date or size
– Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share your scans via email
– Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive
– Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
– Save scans to Photos
All scanned documents are stored locally on your device, they are inaccessible to us and to any third-party. You can easily share the documents by using the export option.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12-month subscription with 3-day trial version – US$ 49.99
• 1-month subscription with 3-day trial version – US$ 9.99
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://iscannerapp.com/scanner/support
Thanks for staying with us!
Here is what we’ve done in the new app version:
– Fixed the bug with cutting off a part of a page
– Improved camera performance
We would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to leave a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
I've had this app for a few years, the free version that is. It has worked great aside from the ridiculous amount of advertisements up until now. Lately it won't pull up all my pictures, sometimes I'll upload pictures and delete them and they'll be deleted in the app and then I'll go to email it and sure enough the pictures I deleted in the app are on the emailed pdf but if you look in the app it will not show that it is there, then other times it will duplicate some pages in the pdf in its own, to correct it I'll re download it and delete what I need deleted and email it again and it will still be there. The most recent issue I had is that I uploaded pictures from my camera roll and I went in order when I downloaded them; I started at page 1 and went to page 30. When I was done I was scrolling through the pages in my app to make sure I got everything and all the pages were mixed like it would go in the following sequence 3,8,5,1,10,2,30,15etc... when u tried to fix it and move it to the correct spots it would automatically rearrange everything and not move certain pages. Like I said this was the best and easiest scanner app I have used but now I am thinking because I've had it for so long there are now "glitches" messing everything up trying to prompt me to upgrade maybe or maybe the app has just gone down hill; I'm not really sure.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry about this situation. Could you please contact our customer support at email@example.com ? We will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you!
Reminder pop up
The scanner and the possibility of choosing from albums pictures is very good, also the pictures scanned are top notch. The only problem is that the developer let you use the app with some restrictions, and every time you touch the screen a reminder to buy the pro pops up which is annoying, also for some reason choosing from email to save into you album cause some problems with the email not recognized, at least in the free version you can not print or save the second page, in order to print or save the second document you have to delete the first one. In order to do this you have to click on the no thanks pop up purchase reminder, then choose the first document you want to delete. As soon as you delete the document another pop up reminder and the no thanks click to proceed is needed again. Do I mention pop up reminder? Two stars for the app functionality, taking in account the delete of the first page to print the second one and the email issues, with out mentioning the annoying pop up reminder.
Works wonky sometimes, wants to recharge me for the app too!
I paid $10, two years ago, to purchase this app after the free trial version was over. Now, reinstalling the app on my phone after getting a new phone, the app asks me if I want to go "Pro," and pay either $3.99 per week or something else per month, etc. Why do I not have full access to any of the features such as "E-mail to myself, Save to Google Drive, etc." So you guys just took my $10, let me use the app for a while, and now want to charge me a subscription on a WEEKLY basis? You're joking...then why would I recommend this app to anyone else because you can use Microsoft One Cloud drive or something and make PDF's as well, and there are alternative sources to make FREE PDF's as well, rather than using this app...
Additionally, sometimes when trying to take a photo of the document, the AUTO border detection feature freaks out and is shaky and can't focus on the edges and takes pictures prematurely, cutting off edges of the intended document. Lame...again, what did I pay $10 for?? Not impressed with this app at all. Disappointed to say the least :( PLEASE FIX YOUR APP and stop trying to double charge me!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Could you please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org ? We will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 138.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
- Scanner App for iPhone & iPad $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.