My Singtel app
My Singtel app lets you do more from an all-new, single-view dashboard. Manage multiple services, get rewards with StepUp, pay your bills, subscribe to roaming plans, shop the latest deals, and more – all while on the go!
• Activate StepUp and get free data and more with every step you take
• Participate in challenges to get additional deals and vouchers from our partners
• Integrates with Apple Health and other devices that provides data into Apple Health as the device source, to sync your steps data and activity information to get rewards
• Its free to use!
• Monitor your local mobile data usage, talktime and SMS
• Check your recontract eligibility date
• Keep track of your roaming data usage
• Pay your bills securely
• View and download up to 6 months of your bills
• Shop the latest products and deals
• Subscribe to a roaming plan that best suits your travel needs
• Choose from a variety of add-ons for data, talktime, music, video and more
• Charge Singtel Prepaid hi!Card and Singtel Dash top-ups to your bill
• Enjoy free treats and exclusive deals monthly with Singtel Rewards
• Chat with us in-app when you need help
• Get updates on important system notices, promotions and rewards
• Find a Singtel Shop near you
• Save time by booking a Singtel Shop appointment
• Request a callback at your convenience
• Nominate your mobile lines to enjoy Singtel Circle perks
My Singtel app simply gets better with time. Included in this release are some handy features like:
-Need to track your order? We’ve added a tooltip to help you navigate our order tracker with ease.
-Questions about your bill or roaming issues? Get help via Live Chat, request a call back from us or the old-fashioned way,
by filling up a form. The choice is yours.
-We’ve updated StepUp’s Terms & Conditions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Singtel bill app
It doesn’t work from a mobile app. You can’t rename the pdf file of the bill. It downloads the file in some gibberish file name. Moreover it’s very hard to send the bill via email, what’s app, WeChat, Line, Messenger, Viber. It is completely useless in the face of the fact that it’s attached and concerns a mobile device. To require the download and work to be done by computer is silly bordering on the ludicrous. Whoever has designed it obviously only uses a computer and does not use a mobile device as a smartphone but uses it as a phone only. It’s the most archaic structure that highlights the fact that the designer is not tech savvy at all. People use their phones not only to make calls but it’s myriad of applications - a smartphone. That’s why they pay the same amount for their smartphones as they do for a computer. It’s time Singtel woke up to that fact.
I actually love it
I think the app is great, overall. I travel frequently, every other week, and I find the app very useful.
Two major annoyances though, one worth two out of three stars off.
- App is very slow. Unbelievably slow, even though I'm in their home network, just a couple of hops away from the server. I just don't get it, how could they make it so slow? That must have been intentional!
- The worst offender of the well-designed UX are ToS and full-on App walk-thru guide that are triggered on every app update and sometimes in between, it seems.
This is the most annoying thing ever!
Here's what I mumble to myself as I fight through 20 taps of on-boarding: "I've been a customer for 4 years, bought two iphones from you, pay you 300 bucks a month on average and sure as heck I launch an app at least several times a month. For god's sake, STOP!
Forces you to use their data roaming service or no service
Recently a function to encourage walking was added to the app. However, I was unable to use it while using WiFi, even when I’m overseas. To quote customer service - ‘You will not be able to sync steps by connecting to Wi-Fi. However if you are overseas,you will be able to sync your daily steps if you are roaming with Singtel.
While overseas, we recommend subscribing to one of our ReadyRoam data roaming plans for an affordable and convenient way of staying connected to access StepUp.’
Am deleting the app.
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 54.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.