Period Tracker is your first companion for keeping track of your menstrual cycles. This simple and stylish app offers every woman the chance to be in control of their period, ovulation, fertility days and even birth control or other contraceptives.
With a calendar to help you predict and visualize your next menstrual cycles, fertile and ovulation days, its design is perfect for those who have trouble recalling their last period, or who want to know the best chance of getting pregnant. Most of all, this discreet, elegant and highly functional app keeps you in control of your life.
Track daily details by filling in your flow, symptoms, moods, temperature & weight information, plus intercourse details, medication and even diary entries. Perfect for personal tracking or a visit to your doctor! Keep it all secure and away from wandering eyes with a pin code password, and back it all up in the cloud so none of your precious data is lost.
- period, ovulation, fertile & pill notification reminders
- daily detail logging for moods, symptoms, temperature, weight, ovulation, flow, intercourse, medication, cervical observation
- timeline - visualize summarized data as you fill it in
- beautiful main screen with vital information summarized
- password/PIN to protect your privacy
- preview calendar - see coming period days and track fertile days
- abstinence mode - hide intercourse, fertility and ovulation data
- backup and restore data
- adjustable and intelligent cycle prediction
- adjustable luteal length
- intuitive and stylish
- menstrual prediction calculator and calendar
- main screen calendar with summarized daily details
- customizable with units of measure and preferred start day of week
- menstrual cycles list - add & adjust past or current cycles and visualize lengths to help track period irregularities.
Available in : English, Deutsch, Español, Eλληνικά, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Português, Romana, Svenska, Türkçe, Pусский, 中文（简体）, 한국어, 日本語
More about us on:
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed minor issues reported by users
- Please send us your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
I loved this app! It is so user friendly and easy to use! I love how it is free and the premium is cheap and all it does is stop adds. So nothing is being held back if you don’t have the premium version.
There is also a pink app made like this one. I think that this app is for adult women and the pink app is for girls. Only because the red app focuses more on fertility, while the pink app is cuter and has less focus on fertility.
Again, love it and would totally recommend this app!
Love how easy this app is to figure out compared to others i’ve tried. I’m definitely sticking with this one! I love how u can add reminders when your cycle is coming and even when to take your medicine if needed. It’s great for pre-menopausal women who can’t remember how often your cycle is because of the irregularities. Best part is it’s free!
I found this app because most other period apps require ya know like premium stuff and all that and I was not paying to track this stupid thing. So I found this and it is completely free and I love it sooooo much. It literally has everything I was looking for. I highly recommend for young girls or teenagers. It works like a charmmm.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AppManage LLC
- 59.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Living Better
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.