Voted #1 campus app for Mississippi State University!
Bully Walk is the first student-developed mobile app for Mississippi State University. Easily find your way around campus and stay connected to the latest events and information. Named after the campus’ bulldog mascot - Bully, the app contains route to every building around MSU, including dorms and academic buildings. Students, parents, and visitors all agree that Bully Walk truly provides the True Maroon Experience.
• Campus Mapping - Directions and routes to all buildings and facilities around campus. Including a great interface and vocal directions.
• SMART Transit - Access bus routes and schedule and see real-time locations
• Dining Services - Check daily menus at the cafeterias, operating hours, and add FLEX Dollars
• myState Portal - Register for class, view your class schedule and see your account balances
• Campus Notifications - Receive notifications on local events and helpful student reminders.
• Find Textbooks - Search and purchase textbooks via Barnes & Noble
• Emergency Info - Stay inform of the campus’ status and access to emergency contacts
• Sporting Schedules - View scores and schedules for the Bulldogs and purchase tickets to all upcoming events.
• University News - Stay updated with all upcoming events
• Rate My Professor - See the sweet details on all of your professors
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bully Walk is student developed and is not affiliated with Mississippi State University.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have app. Especially for freshman and transfers
This app has everything that needs to be known about Mississippi State University. The early days of campus will be easier if you’re a transfer or freshman since it has directions and information of all the buildings and other facilities around campus. Along with that students can keep up with the things that is going inside MSU as the app has all the list of events and important academic dates with user friendly interface. If you’re a sports person, you can keep track of all the sports events happening inside campus and also buy game tickets from the links in the app. Other good part is that you can also log in into your msstate account inside the app which makes the experience even better. I recommend this app to everyone attending MSU.
An Absolute Must for New Students
Every student needs to download this app immediately. This app allows easy access to maps, directions, hours of facilities, bus routes, and much more. The new update is a lot more user friendly than the past. You can easily access your Banner Dashboard by logging in with your NetID and Password. My favorite feature is the Rate My Professor in the main menu tab. It makes schedule building a breeze when you know exactly who to take. This app is definitely worth the tap to download.
This app has helped me so much from navigating through campus to finding about events coming up. Being a transfer student from a community college, I knew I would be lost when coming here because I’ve never been here before and had no idea where anything was. But that all changed with bully walk! Within the first 3 days of class I learned where just about every building is on campus and know how to get to them. I love the app and will recommend it to future bulldogs for sure!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Our team would like to congratulate you on being one of the winners of our giveaway!!
Please contact us via the Settings tab in the app as soon as possible for next steps!
The Bully Walk Team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Terence Williams
- 162.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Terence Williams. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Bully Walk Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.