Watch thousands of classic movies and TV shows recommended just for you. From classic horror to timeless dramas to cartoons and family-friendly entertainment for the kids, Classix has something for everyone!
Sign up for Classix Premium and get access to premium content. No hidden fees or recurring subscription costs, just a one-time in-app purchase.
How does Classix work?
• Browse selected titles by our editors or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Classix gets to know you, recommending TV shows and movies that you’re guaranteed to enjoy.
• Save favorites to your list and continue watching across devices.
• Instantly stream on all iOS devices.
• Supports SIRI search, iOS Spotlight and TV App
• Support for iOS 13
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
will not open on ipad pro
i really enjoyed the free version and decided to upgrade to the premium version. Now the App will not open at all on my iPad Pro. I"ve deleted this App and reloaded it 3 times from the App store. still no success in getting it to open. It simply tries to open and uses the whole screen for 1 or 2 seconds then shuts down immediately????......Any help to get this app running would be appreciated!
Almost perfect. One suggestion
I paid to access the entire content and have beeen overwhelmed with the content. So many choices! I love it. Especially the classic cartoons.
An Autoplay feature for the cartoons and television shows would really improve the experience. I connect my phone with HDMI to the tv so I can see the shows on there. The cartoons are often 7 mins in length so getting up to play the next episode manually is a throwback to the days before we had tv remotes. It gets quite annoying.
An autoplay feature would in essence make the app flawless.
I love the idea of this app! Classic TV shows and movies are about the only thing I care about watching. But the app just doesn’t work right. I use Chromecast to watch shows on my TV and while the app says you can cast, half the time it doesn’t work. It will start casting a show that I haven’t chosen, and won’t stop. Then I have to close the app and reopen it to try to get it to cast what I want to watch. I’m not impressed. It needs some work although the idea is good. In addition, several of the shows I’ve tried to watch are very poor quality. In fact the sound was so bad you couldn’t even understand them. I paid the $2.99, which I would do again, if it worked. But right now I feel like I’ve been ripped off.
- Brian Coleman
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Brian Coleman
- In-App Purchases
- Classix Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.