FITFUSION by Jillian Michaels is the perfect destination for hardcore fitness addicts as well as beginners. No matter what your fitness goals, FITFUSION by Jillian Michaels has you covered. Whether you want to lose weight, train for a marathon or live a healthy life, FITFUSION by Jillian Michaels is a virtual one-stop-shop for on-demand streaming premium workouts from the worlds most renowned trainers, and healthy lifestyle video documentaries. Whether you want to do bootcamp with Jillian Michaels, HIIT training with Zuzka Light, Yoga with Tara Stiles, Pilates with Cassey Ho, tone up with the Tone It Up Girls, walk it off with Leslie Sansone, or dance off with Fade2Fit with Teyana Taylor – FITFUSION by Jillian Michaels has all your favorite modalities! Yoga, bootcamp, Pilates, dance, barre, weight lifting, calisthenics, HIIT, kickboxing, indoor cycling, pre & postnatal and . If you want it we got it for you from the best of the best!
Set your intentions to live a healthier life with our healthy living documentary videos – from Fast, Sick & Nearly Dead, Farmageddon, In Organic We Trust and many more.
Workout with the world's top trainers. Stay motivated with Healthy Living films. – FitFusion by Jillian Michaels
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://fitfusion.vhx.tv/terms
Homepage - https://www.fitfusion.com/
- Optimizations for content-loading
- Improvements to error messaging
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unselfishly Good Big Dog
Look no further. Just get this app. I LOVE how this app features Jillian’s zillion exercises as well as other well known and lesser known trainers. I’ve let go of two other paid exercise apps cuz this is the Big Dog. She truly has an open arms policy and it shows. For me, Pilates one day, yoga meltdown the next or maybe kickboxing. My only teeny suggestion is pls consider adding Figure Eight and Body Groove videos. You can never go wrong dancing and exercising.
Great app - needs some updates
Love the variety of workouts and how they’re organized. There’s just a few problems when using on Roku (you can do most of this on the app on your phone so you can get around it that way but it would be nice not to have to):
1. there is no way to search if you’re looking for something specific (either in the app or on Roku)
2. You cannot put individual workouts in your library (just entire categories for some insane reason) (Roku only)
3. The full description of the workouts is not entirely visible when browsing. (Roku only)
Jillian is my girl!!!
The work outs have had a positive effect on me. Not just physically, but mentally as well. There are some many videos to change up your workout daily. Like I tell my sisters, you can spend money monthly on Netflix to binge, you spare a few bucks monthly to get your body moving!
- FITNESS BROADCASTING COMPANY LLC
- 176.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Fitness Broadcasting Company LLC
- In-App Purchases
- FITFUSIONTV $9.99
- FitFusion Subscription $9.99
- FITFUSIONTV $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.