Watch your favorite ID shows and more from up to 14 networks, including Discovery, Travel Channel and more! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Catch up with your favorite ID shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new ID GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including TLC, Science Channel, Travel Channel, Discovery and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access ID favorites like Evil Lives Here, On the Case with Paula Zahn, See No Evil, People Magazine Investigates, American Monster, Fear Thy Neighbor, Web of Lies and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Home Town (HGTV), Naked and Afraid (Discovery), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food Network), Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel), My 600-lb Life (TLC) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With ID GO You Can:
• Stream ID and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite ID series and specials including Evil Lives Here, On the Case with Paula Zahn, See No Evil, People Magazine Investigates, American Monster, Fear Thy Neighbor, Web of Lies - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription
• Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
• iOS 12 or higher
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including TLC, Science Channel, Travel Channel, Discovery and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
AT&T & Direct TV
I’ve been using this app for a long time now & I absolutely love it. Only complaint is that I don’t always have access to all the shows when I should- my dad has direct TV included in his AT&T account.
On some weeks it will let me select Direct TV & log in with no issue. Other times, it won’t let me log in under Direct TV, so I try logging in under AT&T & it still won’t let me.
When I first started using the app it would connect my direct TV account on it’s own, I’m assuming it would self-connect by finding the signal to my direct TV box or something.
Sometimes I have to wait weeks in order to have access to the locked shows which is frustrating cause I use this app on a daily basis. I wait for updates on the app & even delete & re-download it sometimes, it still doesn’t solve the issue. Most of the time I just have to wait to get lucky & regain access.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the amazing five-star review! A normal experience includes signing in to the app at a minimum every 14 days, though this could be longer. Since your experience includes signing back in more often, it could be due to an error and we’d need to investigate. Please contact us via the link below and select ‘Submit a Request’ so that we can help!
I love ID channel and for the first several months, I loved the app. However, for the last couple of months it has started acting up. The app will TOTALLY shut down at LEAST once during EACH show I try to watch. Then when I restart the app, SOMETIMES the show I was watching will appear in the “Continue Watching” category, but more likely, it’s not there. So then I have to locate the show again, and start it from the beginning, and TRY to remember where I was. Then I must try to locate this point, and more often than not, it takes 3-4 times skipping through the show; as a result, I must then endure a series of 5-8 ads each time, which ends up totaling anywhere from 15-24 ads BACK TO BACK before I am FINALLY able to resume the show.
The LAST time it crashed in the middle of an episode, when I reloaded the app and went to resume watching, there were red keys on EVERY show and NOTHING would play, due to “parental control services technical issues”!!! I was still signed in with my cable provider, and there was absolutely NO WAY on the app nor the website to set or turn off parental controls!! I ended up having to completely uninstall the app and reinstall and reactivate it!!
These issues have made my time spent watching the app SO FRUSTRATING, to where it’s very difficult to enjoy watching the shows! Please, PLEASE work these bugs out quickly! I see from other reviews a majority of these problems have been occurring for several months....
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and your patience. We know it’s been a while since you left this review, but we wanted to check-in and see if you’re still experiencing these issues, as we have recently made some improvements to the app. If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at the link below.
App could use a few tweaks...
I really love the ID Channel but the TV app (thru Roku) can be frustrating. My biggest complaint is that once you open the app & start searching there’s no easy way to get back to the home screen. Can’t you put that option in “*Options”? Instead you have to go back, back, back (however many screens you’ve clicked on) until you’re lucky enough to finally find the home page. Usually I end up exiting the app & going back in just to get to home page. Another complaint is the “All Shows” feature. It’s nice that they’re all listed (& in alphabetical order) but it takes forever to scroll through all of them if you need to get to one towards the end. It would be better if they were in groups such as “A-D”, “E-H”, etc. OR have the search on that page (instead of redundant search feature) & the show name would pop up as you’re typing. Like, if I typed in “Murd...” all shows would pop up that have those letters then just scroll over to the show I want. Lastly, once you open a show title, the episode description is so small you can barely read it. It looks like there’s plenty of room to use a bigger font or use bigger font with “cont’d” button (or scroll) if more room is needed (the orig air date is also a bit small). I hope you find these suggestions helpful!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the updated review and the awesome feedback! We're constantly working to make the app better, so we really appreciate getting feedback like this. We'll pass these on to our development team and keep them in mind as we work on improvements for the future. If you ever need assistance with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the link below!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discovery Communications
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.