Waggle Words is a strategic word search game set inside a beehive. Flying letters, chains of words, and a swarming hive keep the energy high! Players seek and select words with the goal of clearing the board. Create chains of words to greatly multiply your points. Power-ups let you move and manipulate letters to build new words, create longer chains, and clear the board. With three different game types, plus an augmented reality mode for supported devices, game play is always new and exciting.
- Expanded Dictionary: Over 172,800 words!
- Augmented Reality: AR mode for devices with A9 chips (or higher) running iOS 12 (or higher) that support ARKit.
- Standard Play Mode: Available for all devices running iOS12 (or higher).
- Unlimited Levels: 350+ unique hives with unlimited combinations of letters.
- Casual Game: Play the hive at your own pace. A new game every time.
- Timed Game: How many words can you make in 1.5 minutes?
- Daily Game: Play the downloadable, unique game of the day.
- Game Center: Leaderboards to compare your ability with other players.
- iCloud Enabled: Share your personal stats across your devices.
- Stereo Sound: An immersive experience with headphones.
- MORE LEVELS
- Added more polish to the hive's touch interactions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loving the gameplay. Hating the overheating of my iPad and iPhone, and how quickly this game drains my battery. The latest update doesn’t solve these two problems.
Developer Response ,
We're constantly working on improving battery life. Some factors or in our control and others are due to the engine we're using. Progress is being made slowly on both fronts. Hang in there!
Battery destroying phone melting mess . . .
Earlier today, after downloading it and playing while still plugged in, I was about to give this game a 5 star rating, as I was really enjoying the vibe of the hive and the relaxed-yet-challenging gameplay. I read the reviews before shucking out my 5 dollars, and quickly — stupidly — wrote off the negative ones as being typical haters and drama queens.
I played this for about 15 minutes tonight unplugged, and was staggered to see my battery drop from 80% to 20% in 15 minutes flat, with my 6s Plus heating up to the point where it felt like I was holding a hot cup of coffee.
This is RIDICULOUS. Users have been complaining about this issue forever, but apparently the developers don’t care enough to release an update for a fix, while having the audacity to charge 5 bucks for this battery buster of an app.
Yet I can still play a graphics-n-sound blasting games like Asphalt 9 with almost no hit to my battery? Doesn’t make sense. I am absolutely perplexed as to how this game is rated as high as it is. Refunds should be given to all users.
Really like this!
Great design and graphics like an active bee hive with the waggle effect. The ability to move backwards and forwards 2 turns, change and move letters to empty spaces is good especially late in the game. But you have to choose the opportunities wisely, well done!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.