SINGER® Sewing Assistant
SINGER® proudly presents the new “SINGER® Sewing Assistant” app that has been custom developed for you who are new to sewing but are eager to get started with your new SINGER® sewing machine. Supporting several of the SINGER® sewing machine models*, this app is a true helping hand that will educate and guide you through the machine, help you learn how to get started, how to sew and on top of that, get good quality. Once you download the app you will also get custom made sewing tutorials for your specific sewing machine and get help to discover new sewing skills along the way. With step-by-step instructions and animations it has never been easier! Read more about each section of the app below.
Learn how to use your SINGER® sewing machine* and perform different tasks including:
• Setting up to sew including threading the machine, bobbin winding and changing needle
• Selecting stitches, adjusting length, width and tension
This section will let you:
• Choose from several fabric types and the most common sewing techniques for perfect results
• Learn how to set up and use specific sewing techniques with step-by-step guides
• Includes animations to make it even easier
In this section of the app you will get acquainted with your SINGER® sewing machine* and learn about:
• The different machine parts and their purpose
• Included presser feet, accessories and what they are used for
• Built‐in stitches available on your machine and when what they are suitable for
SINGER® is sewing made easy!
* The app currently includes assistance for the following machine models:
44S|CLASSIC HEAVY DUTY
- Support for 1304|START™, 1306|START™, 1234|START™, 3321|TALENT™, 3323|TALENT™, 3323S|TALENT™, CP6350M|HEAVY DUTY Cosplay, HD6330M|DENIM, CP6355|HEAVY DUTY Cosplay, HD6335M|DENIM
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish it was more detailed
The app has potential but it has some drawbacks. The biggest is the limited number of machines. It does have the machine I bought the 4423. The app list the stitches the machines have but when you go to the actual singer website and read about the stitches it has a lot more detail than the app has. The app does have a nice feature where you tell the app what you are sewing and it suggests settings for the machine.
What an Amazing App!
Based on all the negative reviews I wasn't expecting much. However, this app has completely blown me away with is usefulness!!! Everything I need to help me use my Singer 4423 is right here in one place - basic set up, parts list, stitch guide with videos, troubleshooting faq, etc. the "sewing assistant" feature is the real gem - you pick the fabric weight and what you want to do, and based on this info the app tells you what stitch, stitch length & width, & thread tension to select! Totally genius! Thanks for creating an app that takes the guesswork and webcrawling through numerous tutorials out, and allows me to just go sew!
What in the hem is a CD?
Bought one of the expensive top -end models that REQUIRE a computer to function, and it didn’t include the install cd. Thought it might be one the website. Nope. Oh look they have an app. It’s probably there, or my machine probably connects that way since you HAVE TO HAVE a computer for it to work. Nope. My over $1k machine? Not even listed. Go to the faq section on their site? Nope! Nothing even listed in a specific category that is titled lost cd/DVD’s. Literally, Nothing. Blank category. Are you serious? The drivers are not hard to upload to your site and it should be free.
Also; Computers don’t even ship with optical drives anymore. What in the hem is a CD? Is that like a a laser-disc, or 8-track, like at my grandparents house? Lol, C.D., .....Get it together, singer.
- VSM Group AB
- 153 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Singer Sourcing Limited, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.