Have a Hoppin’ Good Time in Board Kings!
Roll the dice in Board Kings and get ready for unique board games unlike any other!
In the Game of Life, You Gotta Roll the Dice!
Welcome to Board Kings, the social dice games where players build their very own BOARD CITY and compete with friends.
• Use coins to build your own unique city.
• After dice rolls, players move around the board to collect GEMS, COINS, and FREE ROLLS.
• Pick a card, any card! Win free rolls and prizes when you draw cards from the mystery pile.
• Things get really interesting when friends show up and try to steal from your board.
• Don’t give up! You can travel to your friends’ boards, too, and wreak havoc! Steal their coins, damage their buildings, and occupy their tiles.
• It’s a free-for-all to become the Board King!
Experience the Best Board Games of ALL TIME!
What will you do with all those coins and riches? Build your own BOARD CITY, of course.
• Add buildings and SPECIAL LANDMARKS when you roll dice
• Your city will become the talk of the town with famous places like the Empire State Building and the Eiffel Tower.
• Famous landmarks provide SPECIAL PERKS to players when you land on the tile.
• Build a happy place for bouncy bunnies, the residents of your city.
• Uh-oh! Friends might come and damage your city!
• Better make repairs and keep those bunnies happy!
Personalize Your Board City with Your Own Unique Style
• Choose your own game piece idols, board themes, and dice styles
• Customize your own fun board with SPECIAL LANDMARKS
• Fill your board and level up to even bigger and better game boards
• Over 20 games boards, with new boards added on every update!
It’s Fun for Everyone When You Play Board Game with Friends!
• Multiplayer gameplay means you can invite your friends to join the board game party.
• All aboard! Land on certain tiles to travel to your friend’s board.
• Move around and collect coins (or steal coins from your friends).
• Anything goes in this social mobile board game!
What are you waiting for? Let the dice games begin and play Board Kings with friends!
Are you ready to go up? A brand new ride is coming your way, and up is the only way!
Huge prizes up for grabs, and an epic Grand Prize waiting just for you!
Just make sure you update your version to be a part of all the excitement!
Ratings and Reviews
I Love this game, but there are some bugs and flaws
This game is amazing dont get me wrong, but Im starting to get bugs and glitches every now and then. Starting when i moved to the Robot board, when i landed on the tile to fight the robot, he had 780 health! He only had 280 when i first checked too! But when the time ran out to defeat him, he went back down to 280 health again. That annoyed me since it happened three times in a row, but then it didnt matter anymore because today i moved to a new board, the Sugar Rush board. I rolled a few times and landed on the tile that lets you bake with chocolate. Once again, the “health” or amount i needed to add was 280, but then when i put in the chocolate, it went up to 780 again! And i only can get 48 in per chance with 6x boost, so literally i can only get in 8 with a normal roll. Thats not enough to fill the bowl within 24 hours. I dont know if this is supposed to happen, but please change it back to normal. Besides that, the suggestions i may have is that you get to make your own board piece or skin. Like have you be able to take and mold shapes, color them, and make your own piece. That would be cool, other than that, the game is great and i hope you fix every problem you find, Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We appreciate the kind words and we hear you. Thanks for sharing your point of view and keep rolling!
Buggy updates and terrible customer service
The last two updates have left my game broken. Though I've leveled up 4 times during that time, I have repeatedly been returned to a board 5 boards behind where I should be, effectively leaving me unable to move forward in the game.
When I tried to contact customer service with this issue to alert them to the fact that the bug had not been fixed, I received a response full of attitude. The rep basically implied that I should have been happy with the 100 dice they gave out to everyone as an apology for the bug and that the issue had been fixed already. Clearly it has not been because my game is still not working and I have noticed many other players who have complained about the exact same issue within the last few hours. I have no reason to lie and I resent the implication that I would, especially since I initially refrained from leaving a poor review so as to allow them the fair opportunity to fix the problem. This is extremely rude and disappointing.
While I'm here I will also point out that using slanted eyes to represent Asian bunnies is very offensive. It has been bothering me ever since the Chinese board was introduced but I have held my tongue because I previously respected the game developer and trusted that they did not intend offense. After the disrespectful exchange with their customer service, I have concluded that they simply do not care about their users' experience.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Our technicians are working non-stop to make sure that the game's functionality is always optimal. In this situation, our Support agents can help. You can get in touch with them by using the in-game menu (Menu > Settings > Support). Hoping for a quick fix! :)
The update seemed fair but..
The update seemed pretty cool at first because now I have 80 rolls instead of 50 each time I play and the regeneration speed is a little faster now. However, the game is still made almost impossible because I have to spend 7 million coins to update certain landmarks and buildings. Which honestly is ridiculous. I didn’t complain at first because originally I only had to update one board twice but so far I have updated my board 2 times already and it sent me back to the same board yet a third time. This is game is stating to longer be fun. When the update happened I thought it would be great at first but the update had no real difference if the roles go up and the prices skyrocket too you might as well have left it at 50 rolls with the same prices.
It shouldn’t be easy but it also shouldn’t be impossible. The fact that there is no cap on how much money someone can steal from you also makes it extremely hard to update anything then you play the waiting game so you can get more rolls when you run out and try to save your coins but when you come back all of them are gone. Being about to steal 6 Million coins from someone is crazy to me...honestly. Idk when I get enough coins to upgrade to a new board then maybe I’ll update my response on how many times I need to upgrade one single board but so far, like I mentioned before, I am on my third upgrade for the board I am currently on.
- Jelly Button Games LTD
- 221.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Jelly Button Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $0.99
- Backpack of Gems $2.99
- Briefcase of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.