Ace your ACLS with ACLS Mastery! Featuring over 250+ practice questions covering ECG rhythm identification, pharmacology, and practical application, ACLS Mastery gets you score you need to get your ACLS and care for critical patients.
Whether you are a paramedic, a nurse, or a med student, you can study on-the-go with tutorials, quick reference charts, core knowledge rationales, and Megacode practice questions and quizzes.
Created by experienced ACLS-certified professionals, ACLS Mastery allows you to study efficiently- anytime- anywhere. Now you can make better use of your downtime and have fun while doing it!
Activate the FREE, 3-day trial and jump start your studying today!
When you subscribe to ACLS Mastery you get:
• 430+ practice questions (includes 133 New Megacode questions) with detailed rationales and images
• 100+ ACLS reference materials
• 60+ must-know ACLS terminology
• 2 tough quizzes
• Content-based on 2015 ACLS Provider Manual and AHA Guidelines Updates for CPR and ECC
• Access in-depth information on assessment tools and common laboratory tests and learn how to interpret the significance of your findings.
• Review step by step instructions for IO insertion, pacing, and cardioversion so you can enhance your ACLS learning stations
• Includes our how-to guide to obtaining your ACLS Certification, along with test-taking strategies for the test
• In-depth statistics display your strengths and weaknesses
• ECG rhythms
• The BLS
• Primary and Secondary Surveys
• Special Circumstances
• Post-Arrest Care
• Core Algorithms
• Dosing algorithm for naloxone
Whether you are facing the Megacode testing station for the first time or tackling ACLS renewal, ACLS Mastery will prepare you for success. Content is based on current AHA guidelines, best practice standards, and tips from the experts. Let the ACLS Mastery App help you achieve the results you work hard for every day.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• ACLS Mastery - 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99 each month
• ACLS Mastery - 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99 each year
ACLS Mastery offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-237-7162 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
excellent course and the best for me to take for ACLS
although I like the previous version much because it takes me through the course step by step and chapter by chapter, so am not getting lost from where should I start and what part should I take first but the course is really informative and concludes the guid lines in excellent and easy way Its really helpful for ACLS and beyond.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review!
***When I restarted my questions they locked me out! And now there is a new fee for the questions even though I had purchased the app in the past. Scam!!
***UPDATED REVIEW: helped by app customer service Blake. Quick response! Access is back. Very happy.
Developer Response ,
Oh, no! This shouldn't have happened. Please reach out to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get this fixed!
UPDATE: Great; we are glad we could get you back up and running. Good luck!
Quality over quantity
Just finished my ACLS test and used this app to study. There are just way too many questions on this app. I understand the need to drive home certain concepts but it really didn’t have any focus or insight after I finished my 217 question pretest. Adding a bigger question bank doesn’t help as opposed to developing a useful tool. I felt overwhelmed and I’m glad I didn’t pay any money for this app, although I did gain some benefit from using it. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Developer Response ,
This is useful feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 199.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Higher Learning Technologies Inc, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- ACLS Mastery - 1 Month $9.99
- ACLS Mastery - 12 Months $59.99
- ACLS Mastery - 3 Months $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.