▷ Optimal technology for contact group management
◉ Evolution of the contacts App
Contact group management is only a basic function.
Additionally, advanced search features, group messaging, group email, bulk delete contact, organize contacts, etc.
◉ Secure Contact Tool
Contact data is valuable information to you. The contacts App uses the system's data, so it should work correctly and handle your data securely.
◉ Functions and Features
• Since the Contact data of the system is used as it is, the work contents are immediately reflected.
[Multiple selection methods]
• Most tasks can be processed quickly with multiple selections.
[Contact Group Management]
• Create a group and add contacts as group members
• Copy or move contacts between groups
• Real-time synchronization with the contact group on the system
• Simultaneous support of iCloud and CardDAV
[Advanced Contact Search Function]
• Extract optimal data by specifying phone number or name as search method
• Can search for initials in Korean language including double consonants
[Group Message, Group Email]
• Multiple contacts to send a message at the same time
• Provides separate message-writing tools for convenient input
• Extract and organize contacts into various conditions
• Delete contacts in bulk
• You must allow access to your iPhone when you first launch the App.
• If the list of the order in your contact list changes after iOS updates, please change your iPhone settings. (Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Sort Order, Display Order)
• Contact groups in Exchange mail are not supported.
Bug fixes and stabilization
Ratings and Reviews
Needed a way to create groups from my contacts. Could create a group but couldn’t figure out how to add contacts to the groups. Shouldn’t be hard to do...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using iContacts.
Create a group first and enter "contacts without group" in the group list. You can select multiple contacts and move or copy them to a group using the group button on the top toolbar. You can also copy from group to group, and one contact can be organized into multiple groups.
For more information, you can refer to the help within the app.
Worth the learning curve for editing groups.
This app takes a minute to figure out (hint: hit the share button on the top right), but then it works seamlessly with Contacts, updating instantly.
I never write reviews but..
This app works great for creating groups within the phone app, very easy to use after you learn how.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jeonghwan Kim
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © WITHWINGS & Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.