"Subtitles Player" is an application that allows play all video formats directly on iPhone / iPad without converting.
Major functions of Subtitles Player:
* universal app that supports iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* allows to play movies with subtitles from seperate files
* opens subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format, tmp time format and srt format)
* supports different code pages.
* allows to shift subtitles in time, to perfect fit movie dialogues
* allows to change fps (frame per second) rate in imported subtitles
* allows to download subtitles directly from OpenSubtitles.org
* built in SAMBA (SMB) client which allows you to play movies directly from any windows or mac computer
* built in DLNA (UPnP) client which allows you to play movies directly from the most of popular local network disks.
* USB iTunes sync allows to fast download movies to your iOS device.
* ability to change application appearance. App contains two different themes: dark and white
Supported File Format Extension
- movies: XVID/DIVX AVI, MKV, TS, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, M2TS etc.
- subtitles: SUB, SRT, TXT, ASS, SSA
- Stability fixes
- Visual improvements for iOS11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is the worst. Interface is terrible.
No way to contact the developer — the website has an error message when I try to access it. No accessible user instructions in the app, just blank pages. I want my money back! Don’t waste your time or money.
I've been using this app for weeks and am absolutely satisfied with it. The only thing the interface is not straight forward and I had to hunt around a bit
I absolutely love this app! I used to spend so much time just converting videos or trying to find the right format but now I don't have to also it has tvOS version which is such a nice bonus
- 34.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Peritum.Net 2016-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.