Ride and run in the real world and power your avatar across our virtual worlds. Download Zwift to your supported device, then pair up your Bluetooth enabled bike trainer, cycling power meter, footpod, or supported treadmill and get going.
• Try a workout from our library of training plans, world-class workouts, or create your own
• Climb an epic mountain, sprint through central London, or sweat through intervals in an Italian villa
• Participate in group rides, runs, workouts or races -- over 200 events a day
• Train, ride, run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Running on Zwift is free access for a limited time. Run free, for free. Unlimited miles.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Smart Trainers
• Running footpods
• Select Bluetooth 4.0 Treadmills
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
SUPPORTED TREADMILLS AND FOOTPODS FOR RUNNING:
• BowFlex BXT116/BXT216 treadmills
• Any StarTrac treadmills with a bluetooth button
• LifeFitness T3 home treadmills
• True Fitness Performance 300
• Stryd foot pod
• Milestone pod
• Polar Stride Sensor
• UnderArmour Record Equipped shoes
With access to Apple Health, Zwift and save your activity data as well as allow the use of an Apple Watch for realtime heart rate data.
• New expansion to Watopia added
• Fixed gearshift indicator issue with some Wattbike Atoms
• Further reduced memory usage on older iOS devices
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting - also one bug that needs to be addressed
Zwift is hands down the most addicting way to ride an indoor trainer. The way they’ve made it into a game makes every ride a competition against both yourself and hundreds of other riders. You can compare yourself instantly with riders from around the world to see how you stack up.
The only drawback is that if you lose internet connection for even a second during a ride, the app won’t upload your complete ride. I’ve heard from support that they’re working on a safeguard for this. But, I logged a ~16 mile ride with over 1000ft of climbing only to have it log the first 7 miles of the ride only. I hope this gets rectified in the future for all the zwifters who deal with spotty Wifi connections!
As far as when Zwift works, I would always give it a 5 star rating. However, getting zwift to work is always such a struggle. I have refrained from complaining for a long time, but I can’t hold back anymore as it is hard for me to be able to use the app every single time I try. The calibration freezes on the spin down, and sometimes I have to restart the app up to 10 times before it will complete to 0 MPH to complete (it usually freezes and stops at either 2 or 4 MPH, and will not complete) . Also, after the new update when I FINALLY did complete the spin down, I got on the map (Watopia) and started pedaling. When I started pedaling, all the sudden I was going 35 MPH, and it said my power output was 490 WATTS. I was barely spinning at a warmup pace, and no matter how many times I restarted/recalibrated it wouldn’t fix the power output error. Zwift has been such an amazing training tool, but it still feels like it’s in a test phase as far as development. Maybe instead of keeping on trying to give us new maps (we all want 24/7 watopia) try fixing all of the bugs the app has.
Regardless of the issues I still LOVE the app and the program! I just want to be able to hop on and spin with ease!
Incredible Virtual Fitness Platform
I am amazed with zwift as a platform. Prior to zwift an indoor workout of 60 minutes was a boring slog. Now 60 minutes goes by in a breeze.
Setup: I use zwift on Apple TV 4k. I ride on e-motion rollers from inside ride using a powertap with BLE for power and cadence. I never have connection issues between the powertap and Apple TV. For heart rate I use Apple Watch paired with the zwift companion app. This works well most of the time. Occasionally there are pairing issues between the Apple watch and the companion app.
Zwift has enabled me to commit to fitness in a way that I have not been able to do in quite a few years. I'm losing weight, getting fit again, and I am having fun while doing it!
- Zwift, Inc
- 1.4 GB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zwift, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Zwift $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.