Create custom decks and flashcards with rich text and images on both sides of flashcard, in app or with your computer with Excel (XLSX).
Just swipe right if you’ve mastered current flashcard, or swipe left if you need more practice. Tap on flashcard to flip to the answer.
You can also stream your flashcards to other device with web browser (computer, smart TV, other mobile device) and practice on it!
- Flashcards app can have images and rich text on both sides of flashcard. Load pictures from your photo library.
- Format your flashcards using colored text, bulleted lists, underlines and more.
- Create decks/sets and flashcards within app or with your computer and import Excel file.
- Practice on any other device with web browser by streaming your flashcards.
- Import from / Export to Excel and share flashcards with other students.
- Automatic iCloud sync of flashcards between your devices.
- Flashcards allows you to study and learn anywhere, anytime - spanish, math, chemistry etc.
- Fullscreen viewing.
Unlimited number of decks available after subscription:
- 7 days for FREE, then $2.99 per month,
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Use but...
This app is really easy to use and I love the idea of having such a convenient place for my flashcards. There are a few things, though, that I wish this app provided, such as the option to put multiple decks in one folder (ex. chemical compounds and elements could have separate decks but go under a folder labeled for chemistry) and to be able to shuffle the cards when “learning.”
Also, not necessary but just an added bonus, it would be cool to have a place to see the progress made in regards to mastering the cards.
Awesome app but Crashing Now
I have to say that I love this app. It was perfect for me while studying. I have about 240 cards and now it’s starting to crash no matter if I’m in edit mode or learning.
Don’t know if I have to many flash cards the reason why the app is crashing. If someone know how to fix this issue let me know. Don’t want to lose the flash cards but If i have to then i will rewrite then again.
Good but a couple of tweaks would go a long way
I like being able to make my own flashcards and the ability to add an image is great.
A few improvements would go a long way:
1) Ability to sort alphabetically
2) Ability star some cards that you want to emphasize or highlight as cards you especially need to work on (instead of marking others as “mastered” which I’m guessing may remove them from the deck? I don’t want to do that but just want to nightlight the cards I’m struggling with so I can put more emphasis on studying those).
3) Make adding text a one step process instead of two.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grzegorz Wojcik
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © WiseApps 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Number of Decks + Remove Ads $2.99
- Unlimited Decks $2.99