Watch the TV IPTV from your ISP or any other TV Internet source from your iPhone or iPad!
• Play IPTV
• Streaming for Internet channels
• Play-multicast streams through a UDP proxy (the proxy must be configured in your local network)
• Support M3U and M3U8, ability to add playlists from the file system device or via Internet.
• Chromecast (For version PRO ONLY)
• Background playback (For version PRO ONLY)
• Parental control (For version PRO ONLY)
• External Player (For version PRO ONLY)
• Sync playlists (For version PRO ONLY)
- Share lists between devices using Airdrop, mail, messages or any other application installed on the device.
- Theme light, dark or automatic.
- Parental lock on the player to keep children on the player.
- If the channel allows, switching subtitles and secondary audio.
- If the m3u list contains groups these will be displayed in the application or you can create your own groups.
M3U list example:
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo1.jpg" group-title = "Group1", Channel 1
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo2.jpg" group-title = "Group2", Channel 2
Attention! Playback is advisable to do being connected to a wireless network because the connection 3G / 4G could lead to charges from your mobile provider.
ATTENTION! The app does not provides list of channels, must be loaded your own lists.
Cloud Stream does not store or share your playlists. These are only stored on your device or your iCloud account.
Icons by Icons8.
New on this version:
• Added new function to create a backup for all your playlists and save them or share them, just go to application settings to use it (Only available for PRO users)
• Increased timeout to 60 seconds when update a playlist
• Bug fixes, optimizations and improvements
If you need help you can find support at @cloudstreamplay on twitter.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The new update looks better but I can’t swipe left to get to my favorite list to change channels. I think it is pretty odd when you rotate the screen it doesn’t go to full screen. Taping an icon to do this is a pretty odd changed. You can no longer swipe down to close the channel. These changes seems small but being able to swipe and navigate with one hand is the reason I liked this player. This is no longer going to be my go to player after this update.
Update: thanks to the developers for listening to the users. I have to update my rating to five stars. Not only the design is great now but the functionality is also awesome. Thanks for a great app.
Channels do not run in the background as before, please solve the problem
New layout is not bad, but it no longer gives you any information about the stream loading. You sit on a black screen not knowing if it’s still buffering or has stopped because the stream is not available.
- Giovanny Aranda
- 119.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Giovanny Aranda
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Tip for one coffee $0.99
- Tip for two coffees $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.