*Get 500 Wombat Coins for Models and Props when you sign up today!*
Ever tried googling for a special pose or ask your friend to pose for your artwork? Then you should download and try Magic Poser! Magic Poser is a ground-breaking app that allows you to easily pose ANY number of 3D human art models with props in any way you want! A must-have app for drawing, manga, comics, storyboarding, character design, etc.
No need to use a wooden mannequin that is limited in its flexibility, or buy expensive 3D desktop software. Magic Poser is extremely intuitive, very affordable, and light-weight. Start creating poses within minutes for any artwork in your imagination on your mobile devices today!
A brief overview of our amazing features:
* Super easy and intuitive posing of the human by tapping on control points and dragging. Our physics engine allows you to manipulate the human model like a real doll and automatically adjusts it to the dynamic poses you want.
* Pose unlimited models and props for free! Whether it’s a simple one person pose or a complex scene with background setup, you can achieve it easily in Magic Poser!
* A myriad of models in different styles and head-to-body ratios, ranging from the realistic 1:7.5 models to the exaggerated 1:3 chibi characters. Our free and paid models include man, woman, boy, girl, super models, chibis and more in both realistic and anime style.
* Hundreds of free and premium props, ranging from desks and chairs for your anime classroom scene, to medieval shields and swords for your fantasy artwork. You can buy them with our new virtual currency, Wombat Coins!
* You can even customize your model with many hair and clothing options!
* Fine tune your pose through sliders/text inputs to achieve more precision. You can pose every joint of the human body, even every finger.
* Realistic and adjustable studio lighting, with models casting shadows on every other object.
* Besides a large collection of preset poses, you can share and import scenes that you or others created from our PoseCloud online community. No need to start from scratch, you can easily import an airplane, a car, or a whole concert scene directly into the app and start building on top of it!
* Export your finished work as png/jpg with adjustable high resolution to be used in other apps, and easily share to social media.
* Extreme perspective: With Magic Poser’s perspective tool, you can easily create more impact in your illustrations.
Please visit our website for more information: magicposer.com (http://magicposer.com/)
Improved First Generation models
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this app!
I love this app as a free utility for my art and it has helped me grow so much as an artist. As much as I love how many things are offered in the app, I would love to see a few more features! My ideas are models with different weights rather than ones with perfect physiques. I find it difficult to portray skinnier or fatter characters going off of the provided models. Adjustable bust size would also be useful for female characters with flatter chests (I find the standard female body’s chest to get in the way of the arms in certain perspective shots). I also think it would be cool if there was a simple wire skeleton model, which could be more useful for stylized art. I would also love to see some animal models, especially more complex looking animals like horses, which are a pain to draw. Another thing that would be cool is player made models available for downloading, like props and models. I’m not sure how that could be accomplished, but I know that the app has such a strong user base that it might be a possibility. Overall, I really love this app and I can’t wait to see what comes in future updates! 💖
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! You can also email this feedback to us at email@example.com. We definitely plan on adding body morph into the app, and a skeleton model sounds like a lot of fun! As for animal models, we are working on the skeleton and rigging for several kinds, but rest assured we are definitely working on it!
Best posing app for scene setup!
This has become my go-to app for poses and scenes. It’s so much more convenient than googling in hopes of finding a ref photo that was just right. It’s well worth upgrading to Pro. The ability to lock individual figures and objects, scale things in multiple axies, and to undo movements by joints has made it even more useful! They added preset poses in a recent update, too, which make a great starting point when you want to work from something different than the basic T pose.
Right now you can duplicate objects, but you can’t group them, so building out large scenes with geometric shapes is a little tedious, but doable. Developers update the app frequently, so it gets better each time. There are multiple models to pick from now, so you can set up interactions between figures of different body types (basic human, anime, chibi). They added an auto-save feature in some of the latest updates, so you no longer lose a pose if you close the app or go back to your saved pose screen, too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! We will be adding a grouping feature in the feature since many have asked for it, and we are very happy to hear you are enjoying our app. Thank you!
Amazing app with some hindering glitches
If it wasn’t for the multiple glitches in the app, I would give it a full five stars. This is by far the best posing app on ios. A variety of models and props to choose from. Posing them is very easy and intuitive. You can download others scenes and save them, you can save your own scenes and poses. You can bring any saved scene into another and combine them. You can bring single character scenes to spice up a crowd in the background. The possibilities are limitless. You can even change lighting! Unfortunately, sometimes things refuse to load such as the online user pose downloads, in app model store, and even your own poses. And this can also affect bringing other poses into your scene. Sometimes it even freezes up when it cannot load another scene within a scene. Thus, forcing you to restart the app. There is no way to fix this, even restarting your iPad doesn’t fix the problem. This may hinder your workflow severely, and can take precious time away from artwork, especially if you’re on a tight deadline of some sort. It’s not a perfect app, but when it wants to work, it’s an absolute Godsend.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your feedback. We aren't sure still as to why some online poses are not downloading for anyone, then many others are having no issues at all. As for freezing up between scenes, if you could email firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to take a closer look since that's the first we've heard of something like that! We are aware of performance issues, but those related to hardware. We've been working hard on a second app at the same time as well, and it's unfortunate that this is happening. :C
- Wombat Studio, Inc.
- 145.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Wombat Studio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Magic Poser Pro Version $3.99
- Medieval weapons pack $0.99
- Wombat Coin Pack  $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.