Light and fluid stretching movements are essential to lessening the likelihood of muscle and ligament strains. It’s also a good idea to gradually introduce physical effort to your cardiovascular system so as to not shock the body into sudden exertion.
This 5 minute warm up workout is ideal for getting the blood flowing and the muscles warmed up for more strenuous challenges to follow.
As an added benefit, this is a calorie burning warm up that helps you get a jumpstart on your fat burning because of the multiple muscle groups used during the light bodyweight cardio moves.
Once you are finished with this cardio warm up workout, you will be ready to tackle any of the challenging strength, HIIT, endurance, toning or stretching workout.
*Do keep in mind that there are some special populations and individuals with certain health conditions (diabetes, arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, etc) that should have a warm up that is longer than 5 minutes. Remember to always talk to your doctor about what workouts & program structures are appropriate specifically for you.
6 REASONS to start training:
1. Build yourself a smashing fit body - because there is no greater feeling than looking in the mirror and simply just love what you see.
2. Brag around about your toned muscles - low body fat level, noticeable muscle definition and shape, but not significant muscle size
3. Keep your heart strong and healthy - because your heart is a muscle also and it gets stronger and healthier if you live an active life.
4. A clear and beautiful glowing skin - you don't have to worry anymore about cellulite when you're half naked on the beach. No more dimply skin coming out of your swimsuit.
5. Reduce stress, anxiety and fight depression - regular training is the key for your head just as it is for your heart and will relax you, making you calmer, fighting depression and dissipate stress.
6. A happier soul and a bigger smile - you will feel that you are finally doing something for yourself.
BONUS: Improve your live life! you know exercise is good for you, but do you know how goof? It boots your energy and improves your mood and exercising regularly puts the spark back into your love life.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Mobway Solutions SRL
- 48.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cristina Gheorghisan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.