Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Lafayette area with the 96.5 KPEL app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from 96.5 KPEL Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the 96.5 KPEL app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the 96.5 KPEL app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Support for new pages/widgets
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Home On The Road
When traveling and working away from home, this app keeps me I’m touch with home. Love the app and KPEL. My go to radio station.
Needs an update!
I don’t know what the problem is, but this app defaults to COMMERCIALS for about 3 minutes BEFORE accessing the listen live feature. Fix this garbage. Listen live is to LISTEN LIVE. I can turn on a radio and hear what is being said, then immediately bring up the app and COMMERCIALS! When I click listen live, I WANT TO HEAR THE SPEAKER, not your endorsements.
Packed with commercials
This app and 960 KROF’s app both have at least twice as many commercials as listening to the actual radio. In addition, listening to Rob Kirkpatrick repeatedly shouting: “Do you LOVE Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity” is enough to drive anyone to distraction. I uninstalled both apps, using Stitcher now to listen to Rush.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our application! Please send us app feedback through the app or a direct note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow up. As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 125.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.