From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — The Daily Advertiser app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.theadvertiser.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've updated our gallery experience for better viewing of images.
• As usual, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but a few things would make it better
Overall, it's a good, user-friendly app. I love that almost all of the articles found in the paper can be read online the evening before. I also like how each category is broken up into sub-categories for easy browsing. However, there are some things found in the paper that aren't found on the app. For example, the box scores with stat breakdowns for high school sports that I love to read in the paper are not available on the app. I would really like to see those things offered on the app as a "clickable" article or maybe an e-edition within the app that's more user-friendly than the one through the website, which doesn't seem to work well on my mobile device. Overall, thumbs up for The Advertiser's app.
Unfriendly and incomplete
Can’t complete basic functions like cancelling a subscription or cancelling a credit card.
Enjoy this and The Advertiser
Works well; it's user friendly. Easy access to the local news as it is printed and before the paper arrives. See someone else's long review from Nov 9 last year as to why I couldn't give five stars. (In my own words, I prefer to be able to see even more details that come with the print edition.)
- 234.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Daily Advertiser Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.