Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Billings area with the KBUL NEWS TALK 970 AM & 103.3 FM app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from KBUL NEWS TALK 970 AM & 103.3 FM Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the KBUL NEWS TALK 970 AM & 103.3 FM app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the KBUL NEWS TALK 970 AM & 103.3 FM app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Ability to import saved articles by email address if moving to new device or install
- Additional support for contesting content
- New AirPlay button implementation
- Chromecast fix
- Additional bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Listening live concerns
This app has many nice features. It works reasonably well with voiceover screen reader. When listening live, ads appear out of nowhere! When they break in, they are disruptive to what I’m listening to. Fox news on the half hour is often cut off by ads. A caller on a talk show was interrupted by an ad. This sounds very unprofessional! Can this be minimized? I’m certain there are necessary agreements in place but this is annoying when listening on my phone and other devices.
Now that Rush is gone your best program is Gun Talk on Sunday afternoon. Today you cut the 3 hour program to 1 hour and replaced it with Sean Hannity. Hannity is an egomaniac and I refuse to listen to him. I will share my opinion with your advertisers.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 138.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Townsquare Media