Are you a parent looking for a new baby cam? Don’t want to spend your money on a Motorola or other expensive standalone devices? The Baby Monitor is a cheap but reliable baby monitoring app helping parents watch their baby easily and in every moment they can’t be with them.
Thanks to this new baby monitoring app, you can change your old phone into one of the two needed devices and take care of your sleeping baby more effectively than ever before.
Let’s summarize the facts:
(1) Thanks to Baby Monitor, you can turn your old mobile phone device into a Child Unit and your new mobile into the guarding Parent Unit. Watch your baby from an unlimited number of Parent Units and share the joy with all your loved ones.
(2) Connecting the devices only takes a few seconds. Setting it up is really easy!
(3) You can watch your baby anywhere. Baby Monitor works via WiFi as well as via 3G, 4G, and LTE.
(4) Thanks to inbounded subscriptions, you can strengthen the connection between the devices and relay sound, pictures or play lullabies via special cloud connection.
(5) You can choose a time period of a month, three months, six months or a twelve-month auto-renewable subscription. It’s up to you how long you need to use our baby monitor.
(6) The app is highly noise-sensitive. Don’t worry about letting your baby in the cot and going to the kitchen or bathroom. Your mobile alerts you when your baby is awake.
(7) Do you keep forgetting about the battery status of the Child Unit? Don’t worry. Baby Monitor keeps tabs on the battery status and alerts you when the battery is running low.
Baby Monitor is a must for parents looking for a cheap alternative to the classic standalone monitors. Download the app and monitor your baby for the first 8 hours for free.
We offer weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly subscriptions.
All subscriptions are auto-renewable. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period. All subscriptions can be managed by the user in Account Settings.
You can find our Terms of Service at
We are very sorry for last release that brought in connection problems and random disconnects.
These and other graphical issues are fixed now.
Thank you for your feedback and your patience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cute, may take patience with connection
Great user interface, and it paired the devices quickly, but when I started monitoring, it said my devices aren't on the same network. It took several tries to get the devices to see each other. There is a Diagnostics section that tests connectivity. You do have to tap icons at the bottom of both devices after you've started monitoring. By default audio and video are both off. But then it works great. And yes, it is 10 hours, not 10 minutes in the trial.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review update. It depends on your local network firewall setting if devices can see each other as they try to connect on different ports. Once you start the session the audio monitoring is active you have to manually activate video if you want to use it. You can contact us 24/7 at email@example.com to further investigate your issues.
It doesn’t work.
I got this app over the holidays. My son was sick and I needed a way to monitor him while in the hotel and this app seemed perfect. I purchased the premium family upgrade and after an hour of attempts, non of my 3 devices would connect to each other even though we were all on the name network. So, I spent $4.99 just to waste an hour to find out that this only seems to connect if you also purchase the cloud network... I also realized that you can just FaceTime over WiFi and mute one side; that’s a very impressive baby monitor that’s already built in. So this app is completely and literally useless. I wasn’t going to review or rate this but after several attempts through the App Store and their website, there seems to be literally zero support and zero ways to get a refund on a service that was not provided. Boo this app
Connects easily, great for the money
I have to say I didn’t believe the app could work in the beginning. It turns out the problem was with my internet provider. When we fixed it, Baby Monitor Free connected immediately and stayed connected throughout all the naps. I couldn’t be happier ‘cause I would have had to buy expensive monitors instead when now I can use this app for a fraction of the price. Highly recommend.
- Wombay LLC
- 93.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Wombay LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Connection Week $0.99
- Premium Family Account $4.99
- Cloud Connection Year $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.