Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
• Create Action Cards to note things you do not want to forget.
• Type naturally like “Post status report every second Friday” and Actions takes care of the scheduling, reminders and notifications.
• Drag and drop your Action Cards into custom Lists to organise them intuitively
• Colour code each list to further personalise your productivity system
• Use the Schedule to see all of the Actions coming up
• Swipe on Action Cards to complete them, delete them and set reminders.
• Add free-form notes to Action Cards for extra details like phone numbers
• Get push notifications, you can quickly choose reminders for the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or custom times
• Create repeating actions with advanced rules like “Call Sam every second Tuesday in June”
• Automatically and securely sync all of your Actions to the cloud instantly
• To keep your lists manageable, Actions will automatically suggest Action Cards that should be rescheduled or deleted
• Use the iOS Share extension to bring lists from other apps into Actions easily
• Use Siri to manage your actions for hands-free productivity!
Actions is a sophisticated app for getting things done, but it’s even more powerful if you have Timepage. With Timepage installed, your calendar events will automatically appear in the Schedule screen in Actions so you can see everything in context. In Timepage, you can see scheduled actions alongside your events. Master your calendar events and your to-dos with the ultimate productivity app duo!
Actions is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode.
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/actions
We have put thousands of hours into creating Actions. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Actions please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
Happy New Year, and welcome to our first Actions update of 2020!
• Fixed the screen layout for creating & editing actions when in iPad's Split View.
• Fixed an issue that could cause numbers in the action title - e.g. 1392332 - to be incorrectly recognised as dates far in the future.
• Fixed an issue with the description of how an action will repeat.
• Fixed an issue that could cause actions created on the schedule to have the wrong date, or to have the wrong repeating date.
• Fixed a bug when dragging & dropping multiple items between sections in the Schedule.
• Change the "Auto" dark mode setting to use the iOS13 system dark mode.
• Other minor polish & fixes.
-- Also in this version of Actions --
• Import from Reminders! We've now added this much requested feature, and you can access it from the main menu.
• New iOS13 Shortcuts. You can now use the new conversational shortcuts to create actions, fetch the content of lists, import from Reminders, and much more.
• New iOS13 Context Menus. Long press on an action to see a preview of the action alongside various options e.g. complete, delete, and any links or phone numbers in the action's notes etc.
• Support for the beautiful new "Tinted Complications" on Apple Watch.
• Lots of other bug fixes & polish.
We're certainly not finished and there's much more to come! If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/actions and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on for you next.
We are working around the clock to update and improve Actions. If you enjoy using Actions we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Working up the energy just to look at your to-do list can be a lengthy process. Often your good intentions come crashing to the ground as you see the intimidating collection of jobs you’ve been putting off. Actions by Moleskine is designed to make life easier. No, it won't magically tackle your outstanding tasks, but it will take away some of the fear factor, making your to-do list look and feel more accessible and achievable.
I cannot put into words how much I enjoy this app! I have NEVER purchased an app until now; there are just too many that are free and I am a cheapo. This app, however, cannot be compared to any other. As a manager with hundreds of little things to keep up with, on top of having ADHD, the actions app is truly life changing! I’m also easily frustrated with complex technology; even though scheduling/customizing recurring reminders/tasks took a minute to figure out, the actions app is extremely easy to use! I used to just make lists in my notes app on my iPhone; now, I put EVERYTHING in my actions app!! You can make lists for anything, add notes to each task if needed, and you don’t have to schedule them until you’re ready. Speaking of scheduling, you can set a custom day for each task/reminder. You can also set reminders on the day of and head of time!
I set recurring reminders that repeat monthly/weekly/yearly for bills, appointments, birthdays, etc. My lists are: Grocery, Order, To Do ASAP, To Do Later, Goals, Miscellaneous, & Work. It has been so beneficial to my personal life that I decided to purchase it for all of the company phones at work! For the price of one meal at a cheap restaurant, you can have mind blowing organization and productivity. Why would you not, at the very least, test out the free trial???
(Ps. Sorry for the novel. Lol)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying it! -Alex
Absolutely NEEDS location reminders and priority
For the most part, the greatest reason I chose the $12 subscription for Moleskine Actions over the free Reminders app by Apple, is because of the alluring aesthetics. That’s enough for me in all honesty. My biggest problem with Moleskine Actions, though, is how there are fewer options for customising the reminders. The thing that I love about Apple’s app is how there are options to add location reminding and various priority settings. Along with that, I also very much like the extensive “theme” customisation offered in the Timepage app, and syncing themes would be very nice. If these options could be added to the program, that would be greatly appreciated and likely increase the quality value of the app.
P.S. whenever I schedule an overly-complicated task such as “Work on Novel every Wednesday Thursday and Friday from December 22 to January 8”, the app crashes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great and thoughtful review! You'll be pleased to hear both your points about theming and more reminder options are things we have planned for future updates to the app - you can tap the feature request button in the help screen of the app to find out more about what's coming and vote on ideas. If you wouldn't mind getting in touch via the support button on that same help screen we'd love to find out more about that crash too and get it fixed!
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.99
- 12 Months $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.