Superlapse - A Photo Everyday 4+
Create the Best Time Lapse
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
- Selfies not mirrored
- 4K/1080p videos (depends on device)
- iCloud backup
- Countdown timer
- Image overlay
- Designed for iPhone X
Superlapse will create a stunning time lapse video from your photos. You can use this app to take a photo once a day and see how your subject changes over time.
If you have children or pets, this is an amazing opportunity to create a beautiful time lapse of them growing up.
This app can also help you create an amazing transformation video and help motivate you towards your fitness goals.
If you are a traveler, using Superlapse can help you create an unforgettable travel time lapse.
You can also use this app to create awesome videos of growing a garden or capturing the changing seasons, and anything else you can think of that would make a amazing time lapse.
- Selfies are not mirrored
- 4k/1080p videos - Superlapse will create the highest definition video possible depending on your device
- iCloud backup/sync - you can save a backup of your photos to iCloud
- Landscape orientation supported - you can take photos in landscape to create a landscape video
- Instagram ready videos - you can choose to save a 1080x1350 resolution video ready to share on Instagram
- Image overlay - helps you line up better with your previous photo
- Countdown timer - for when you need a little extra time to get ready
- Adjust Brightness - swipe right/left while on the camera screen to adjust brightness
- Designed for iPhone X - modern user interface with swipe-gesture navigation
- FPS Control - you can adjust the frames per second (fps) of the video to be saved
- Daily reminders - you can set a time for a daily reminder to take a photo
- Save your albums onto your computer - you can use the iTunes File Sharing feature to save your photos from your device to your computer
- added opacity slider to adjust the overlay image's opacity
- fixed image being taken twice bug
- fixed import photos bug
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy and frustrating
I’d skip this one.
Good for simple needs!
I started a project with this app yesterday, compared to alternative this Is a super easy to use app, that does the job so far!
I got some frustration with the landscape to portrait of the ghost image that sometime stays locked in the wrong position erratically.
I miss the ability to reorder images and to display one chosen previous image as ghost instead of the last one. If you don’t need this the app is nearly perfect!
A fine app
A fine app with an interesting and innovative way to create time lapse projects. The ghosting previous image helps make for very fluid transitions between photos - definitely worth using!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ethan Le
- 21.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ethan Le
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99