Let's become better, faster and stronger together. Tabata Timer app is your new mate that will be with you on your training. Beginners will find a simple interface to start a workout in one click. Advanced users many options and the ability to fine-tune their workouts to fit their needs.
It is more than a stopwatch or countdown clock.
Are you looking for a good sports interval timer app?
If so, you're in the right place!
This Tabata Timer offers:
• Very intuitive interface. After installing this timer you need to press one button to start a tabata workout with classic settings.
• Ability to set up prepare, work, rest, rest between sets, cool down time, number of cycles and sets.
• Intervals can be configured individually. With this interval training timer you can create any interval workout with any sequence of intervals.+
• Huge digits!
• Works in background.
• Sound and vibration. Over 40 sounds available! You can set up sounds for each interval type, for last seconds, time left for work interval, etc.
• Voice assistant with text-to-speech.
• Music (background and for intervals).
• Add descriptions to intervals that will be displayed on the timer screen and will be voiced.
• Any interval can be started in repetitions mode. In this case, the next interval will be started only by clicking the next button.
• Ability to filter your workouts by color, by text, collapse/expand them.
• Ability to enter and display time in seconds or minutes.
• Bright customizable colors.
• Ability to lower the volume in your music player while playing the timer sounds (ducking).
• List of your saved workouts.
• Ability to change device’s orientation or to lock it.
This app is free to download and use.
For extended features such as infinite number of workouts and app without ads, get the Premium version membership.
There are four different Premium version Subscriptions, 1 month subscription, 3 month subscription, 6 month subscription and 12 month subscription.
1 month cost $0.99
3 month cost $1.99
6 month cost $2.99
12 month cost $4.99
Should you choose to subscribe to Premium version, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to it running out and you can manage it from User Settings in iTunes after purchasing it, and you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there.
Use this gym timer for training with weights, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, crossfit, 7 minute workout, WOD, TRX, cardio exercises, stretching, spinning, calisthenics, tabata, boot camp circuit workout training, or any other high intensity interval training.
This fitness timer will be useful for sprints, push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups, cycling, running, boxing, plank, weightlifting, martial arts, and other fitness activities.
Whether it’s for your HIIT workouts, circuit training in the gym or at-home bodyweight training workouts, this exercise timer is for you.
You can even use this circuit timer as a productivity timer to focus on your work tasks. Unlike specialized timers for time management, this HIIT interval timer doesn't limit you in any way and doesn't impose any productivity system.
Numerous studies have shown that HIIT workouts burn more fat than regular training because they speed up metabolism within 24 hours after exercise. Production of growth hormone that affects the intensity of fat burning, increased up to 450%. HIIT accelerates metabolism, increases aerobic endurance, increases the level of tissue oxygen consumption.
• Fixed an issue with Apple Music tracks that were not added to the user's library.
• Fixed an issue with the app colors in iOS 13 dark mode. *The app does not support dark mode.
• Minor UI changes and bug fixes.
Thanks for training with us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The free version is good, not great. BUT it’s free! It allows you to save two workouts, but if you take five minute before your workout to edit either of the two, you can have any workout you choose. It takes a little extra time to edit each time, but it’s worth it.
I think paying for the upgrade is probably also worth it because you would not have to edit every time. You could save numerous workouts and just start!
I love this app. It provides bells and voice activated that tell me what’s up next. You can record positive messages for yourself too :) You can listen to music while using the app and it will lower its volume temporarily while the app tells you what’s next. The countdowns help as well with keeping me motivated. I love the workouts I’m getting with this app!
Love Everything, One Suggestion
This app is awesome for its customization (it even gets easier and easier to input workouts the more you do because it stores your movements), it shows the total time interval at all times, gives 3 second countdown, allows you to scroll to see what’s coming next, big numbers, so many great features AND I would love to be able to start workouts with friends where our timers are synced (I am currently having issues sharing my workouts with friends and syncing my music but this may be a phone issue and not app issue)
Reboots my iPhone - repeatedly
I like this app for a lot of reasons - big numbers for the timer, easy to see where I am in the workout, fairly easy to customize workouts - but I can’t get through a workout without my phone restarting. I’ve tried (1) closing all other apps and just running this one, (2) just prior to working out, restarting my iPhone after closing all other apps and then just running this one, and finally, deleting this app (and losing the workouts I built), reinstalling it, closing all other apps, restarting my iPhone and just running this one. To no avail. My phone rebooted three times during my workout today. In the dozen workouts I’ve done with this, there was one workout when I made it through without a restart. My phone has not restarted when this app wasn’t running during that time. I give up. Just FYI, I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max, and the OS is up to date.
Developer Response ,
Update: The user didn't contact me. The app has average rating of 4.9 (19 April 2020). Many other users doesn't face the issue. Feel free to contact me anytime: Email: email@example.com OR there is an option "Report an issue" in the app settings.
Previous answer: You are the first who wrote about this reboot. I have no idea what is the root of the problem. I will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
I appreciate your help and I have few questions:
1. Have you faced this issue before?
2. Does the problem appear after iOS and/or device and/or the app update?
Please feel free to contact me. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR there is an option "Report an issue" in the app settings.
- Oleksandr Serhiienko
- 60.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Alexander Sergienko
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Premium $0.99
- Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.