Professional color mixing, matching and management for graphic artists, web developers, designers and painters.
A Serious Tool for Serious Colorists.
• Capture colors with Camera or from photo on Camera Roll.
• Adjust color using sliders or component bars.
• Get RGB, HSB, CMYK and Hex immediately.
• Adjust RGB, HSB, CMYK numbers by dragging the numbers up or down.
• Can input a Hex code directly in app.
• Query your color and compare it to 16 standard palettes. (Pantone, BEHR, RAL, etc.)
• Query a color by Name or Number.
• Save your color to current palette.
• Rearrange colors in palette by just dragging them.
• View color on color for comparison. See Euclidean distance between colors.
• Create, name, save and share as many 25-color palettes as your phone can hold.
• Rotate through your palettes by just swiping.
• Share or print screen shots from anywhere.
• View full 25-color palette.
• Mix any two colors in your palette using sliders.
• Back button to go to previous color. Can view last 15 colors displayed.
• View your color Full Screen.
"Artists and designers will love the Color Query Pro app. In fact, anyone who has ever seen a color that captures their attention and they just have to have it, should have this app.
Color Query Pro is a powerhouse app for anyone who thinks in color and desires to capture the right one at the right time." - Apps and Applications
"As a handy app that helps you capture and find the color you are looking for so you can easily recreate it for your own project, Color Query Pro is a definitely handy tool to have." - AlphaDigits
"Color Query Pro is a mobile application which is helpful for professionals in determining th/e image properties of a color. It is easy and convenient color converter & mixer which can be trusted by professionals. Moreover, it is highly recommendable." - iosappspy
• Does not use internet.
• No Ads.
• No pop-ups to get you to rate the app.
• No in-app purchases.
The sixteen palettes:
• Dunn-Edwards (Then, Now & Forever Palette)
• Pantone C
• RAL Classic
• HKS K
• 日本の色の一覧 Colors of Japan
• Federal Standard 595
• Australian Standard 2700
• British Standard 381
• Material Design
Note: Colors displayed are simulations of the actual color.
Copy this Palette String and Import it into your app as a Palette Sample:
Added the slider values to the to the sliders thumb images.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
FIXED NOW!: Version 3.3 user interface problem
UPDATE: THESE PROBLEMS ARE FIXED! 🤗 The screen which includes RGB/HSB/CMYK sliders is problematic. In CMYK mode the text “Color Query Pro” occluded three of the percentage readouts. The sliders at far left (R) and far right (K) are very difficult to adjust because they are too close to the edge of the screen.
Great tool if you work with colors
Since my device is too old to run iOS 13, some buttons are now invisible due to some incompatibility. But it’s still a great tool and I will keep using it.
Developer Response ,
I appreciate that. I used the new icons in the current SDK. Apparently they don’t show up in iOS 12. I was lead to believe they were backward compatible. Sorry about that.
Thanks for your feedback.
I just got an iPhone 11 and I love it. Colors look great. Worth the upgrade.
Best color management app I’ve found - love it!
Color Query Pro is easily the best color management app I’ve found - and frequent updates add features constantly.
Developer Response ,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.