tiReader: eBook Reader 17+
Read Book, Audiobook & Comics
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
tiReader is the best way to read eBooks, Audiobooks and Comics on iPhone or iPad.
Get access to 1000000+ free eBooks in OPDS-catalogs and Calibre servers.
Support all popular formats
• eBooks (epub, pdf, djvu, fb2, mobi, prc, azw, html, txt)
• AudioBooks (M4B, M4A, MP3)
• Comics (cbr, cbz)
• Photos (jpg, png, bmp, gif, ico, tif, xbm)
• Photo Albums (zip, rar)
• Customizable ebooks and folders structure
• Powerful tool set for searching, filtering and working with tags
• Multicolor Bookmarks and Annotation
• Fully customizable style and color themes for eBooks
• Sync across all your devices
• Day and Night modes
• Access to Clouds, OPDS-catalogs and Calibre servers
• Support of EPUB3 format eBooks with built-in multimedia content
• Bookmark and Annotation search across all docs in Library (iPad only)
• Open multiple docs at once (iPad only)
HELP and FEEDBACK
Please note: tiReader does not support DRM-protected eBooks and comics.
The free app version allows you to work with five documents only. Delete unnecessary documents to access others or remove this restriction with an in-app purchase "Unlock Full Version".
Thanks to all users who have sent feedback on tiReader. Those suggestions and requests are what drive the continuous development of the app.
This update includes:
- Fixed UI bugs for iPhone X-series/11-series/12-series
- Fixed bug displaying Highlights and Notes in Reflowable formats (epub, mobi, fb2, ...) for iOS 13+
- Fixed minor bugs and improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Only been using it for a bit, but looks good so far. not used to the layout compared to the”free books” ereader that I abandoned after years of use because its update dropped support for Dropbox. Books from Dropbox formatted quickly and correctly on tiReader. My only complaint is that the samples that are recommended for download during the install count against the 5 document limit of the free version. Those samples shouldn’t be counted against the user. Price on the upgrade is reasonable (currently $5) but I’m not sure if I will upgrade yet or not.
Edit: Layout fixed for modern phones
Layout issue has been addressed so I’ve update the star rating. For the reading experience to match others in this category it’d be nice to be able to disable the page turn animations - they are distracting and seem antiquated in an otherwise modern looking app.
I like how easy it is to use the document picker to load ePub files from iCloud into this app for reading. I manage my collection in Calibre so this allows for easy transfers. My current ePub app (Marvin) has been seemingly abandoned so I’m on the hunt in a narrowing app category. I plan to read the next book on my reading list in TiReader to see if this will be my next home for ePubs.
[Previous comment: “From iPhone X on, TiReader interface elements, when a book is open, collide with the ‘safe’ area at the top of the display - tool bar buttons overlap the time/notch/signal strength area. This makes interacting with them impossible. Renders the app dead in the water.” 5.15 addresses the layout - not sure if a 3 year delay is reasonable iPhone X release date was Nov. 2017]
Developer Response ,
Fixed in update 5.15
You want the best, you got the best...
I’ve been looking through every current eBook reader for iOS, and this is the ONLY one I’ve found that has ALL the features I’m looking for and then some. Paragraph spacing is crucial to fixing a lot of my broken old ePubs. A clean and uncluttered reading view is nice. Online syncing to my storage of choice, (Google Drive,) as well as in-app metadata editing are a couple of nice bonuses. One thing I wish they’d add would be pop-out boxes for footnotes like in Apple Books, rather than jumping back and forth in the book, as well as adding special highlighting/font increasing of footnote stars*, which are often too easy to overlook.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stanislav Polishchuk
- 177.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Avisat Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full version $4.99
- Skin "minima Glass" $0.99
- Skin "art Blur" $0.99
- Skin "minima Glass red" $0.99