Liftr is a gorgeous and capable strength training tracker, to help you love your lifting journey:
- Quickly switch between your workouts, seeing gorgeous charts, and tracking important goals
- Add from a database of 240+ exercises & 150+ beautiful animations, or add your own custom exercises
- A refined journal and editing for workout sets, reps, supersets, and time based exercises. Now with the ability to specify between Warmups, Normal Sets, and more advanced types like Myo-Reps and more!
- View progress for exercises and strength over time with graphs, charts, and personal records built-in
- Search by muscle group, or look through 40+ pieces of equipment!
- Apple Health Integration: Liftr lets you see health metrics in your journal, and also saves workouts from Apple Watch to Apple Health (including tracking heart rate, calories burned, and duration)
- iCloud backup support, Custom App Icons, rest timer, and more!
For Liftr Pro members:
- Create re-useable workout templates for your routines
- Apple Watch app to track full strength training workouts
- Track body measurements
- Create custom charts
- Export your data
Liftr 3.1 includes the following changes:
- New interactive widgets allowing you to see your week in more detail, right from your homescreen!
- A new annual option for Liftr Pro members
- Bug and crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy using this app because it is easy to group up and manage my workouts. I do find it to be difficult at times to figure out what my current weight is for a certain exercise. I have to look back at my previous workout so that I can lift the correct amount of weight. I hope that the developer adds a feature to look at your current weight for an exercise, a feature that would automatically update to the most recent weight input for that specific exercise. I also would like to see more colors added for workouts because there are only six at the moment. Another issue I have is when doing exercises that are based off body weight and are counted in seconds. You can’t correctly log your time for an exercise (e.g. plank). Other than these minor issues this is a great app and has been helpful since i downloaded it.
Developer Response ,
My name is Karan, and I am the sole founder and creator of “Liftr”. I want to personally apologize for the bugs you’ve encountered while using the app :(
I’ve released an update that should be out soon, that attempts to fix these issues and hopefully allows you to use the app as it was intended. In addition, I would be more than happy to refund you the price of the app, as the most important thing for me is that every customer is able to have a seamless user experience. Sorry for the quality issues :(
Pretty Awesome App for Workouts
Love the app so far! I’ve been using it for about a week now on my phone and Apple Watch. It isn’t perfect, but seeing that the developer is still active in responding to reviews and making the app better is what made me rate it 5 stars instead of 4. If I could add one thing to the app, it would be the ability to add notes to each individual exercise instead of only being able to add notes to the whole workout for a day. I like to be able to know how I was feeling about a certain exercise in previous weeks so I can make decisions about weight progression and injury prevention. Overall, it’s a great app that I look forward to seeing progress in functionality!
Edit: Upon continuing to use, another big thing I think would bring huge functionality to the app is the ability to keep using the app during rest times. The rest timer is great, but it blocks you from being able to use the rest of the app while it’s counting down. That time is when I update the weight, RPE, etc. In addition, the rest counter does not continue counting down if you leave the app. These 2 things limit the functionality of the app when using it in an active workout. I still love the app, but these are 2 things that could bring it to the next level!
Very good, one minor Apple Watch improvement
Love the app, for a one-time payment you get all the functionality of many similar subscription-based apps. Simple to use, charts everything you could want, I have no complaints about the phone app. One improvement I would love for the watch app: the ability to edit reps/weights on the fly as I go through my lifts. I prefer to not keep my phone with me while lifting, so if I want to change my workout, I have to go my phone later and try to remember the details. It would be ideal if I could enter them in the Apple Watch app as I go.
Developer Response ,
Hi, this is Karan the sole creator of Liftr! Thank you for your feedback, the next update is coming soon and will include the ability to edit your workout on Apple Watch! Cheers,
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Karan Pandya
- 112.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Karan Pandya
- In-App Purchases
- Liftr Pro (1 month) $3.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Liftr Pro (1 year) $23.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Bigger Tip $9.99
- Big Tip $4.99